CHAPTER 42 ✔️

Asher pov

Me and Dakota have been getting along the past days and sometimes we argue and don't it depends.

But I love her and she does too.

I haven't seen Tara since the last time I saw her and I'm curious what Lorenzo may be doing to her.

Just then I got a call.

"Sí"

"Asher meet me at the place where the barn was that got bombed now" he said angry

"Be right there" I said and quickly left

I saw Lorenzo's car already parked and it was strange, I got down and walked up to him.

"So...... my dearest brother, you do know whoever lies or hides something gets killed or worse"

I was confused at this point, what had I done.

"Sí?"

"Per kè" (why)

"Why the fuck did you lie to me about Tara!" He yelled then gripped my neck starting to choke me.

Fuck, he found out.

"I didn't know"

"Didn't know what!" He yelled again

"Fuck I was going somewhere then I saw her, she told me not to mention or tell you"

"You fucken listened to her, you BETRAYED ME!" He raged.

"Lorenzo"

"Stai zitto fica, im your Boss!" (shut the fuck up cunt)

"Listen your fucking lucky you weren't there that night"

"And why so"

"She was with a fucking guy"

"How!"

"She was wearing a dress makeup and normal girl shit"

Just then he starting to punch me and I fighted back, we started to bleed and push each other to the floor throwing punches and kicks.

Just then he took out his gun and I stood there with a blank face.

"You know if you want to shoot me go ahead"

"There's better things I can do then just sending a bullet through you then die"

He put his hand on the trigger, and shot right next to my head but not me.

And trust me when I say Lorenzo never misses his aim, he never does.

"Go!" He yelled

"Your not part of this anymore, having a brother that  fucking betrays you!" He shouted

We were both bleeding, out knuckles were white and our jaws were clenched.

"After all this we made this thing together as partners!" I yelled

"Vaffanculo" (fuck you)

Lorenzo pov

How dare he fucking do that, and when I get home she's going to see what I'm  going to do to her.

He fucking betrayed me.

My hands were covered with blood, I felt that I had a busted lip but I didn't care.

Asher I've known for my whole life he became a brother and he did this, he knew how long I've been searching for her and how many nights I got wasted.

He was still here I beat the fuck out of him.

"Go while you still have the chance unless you want to get killed" I said my monster emerging, and saw him leave without a word.

He was like my brother and he still feared me just like everyone else and that's the thing.

When people fear me it gives me more power and happiness.

___________________________________

Shit Lorenzo and Asher are done 😞.

Sorry this chapter was kinda shit:(.

VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!