CHAPTER 35✔️

Dakota pov

I was crying my eyes out, Asher almost killed me, he ripped the shirt off of me, almost broke my jaw and pushed me on the floor.

I couldn't help but cry from the pain and regret. Especially when he called me a whore-prostitute.

I am not a prostitute

I was in bed just like he ordered, I didn't want to ever look at him ever again, his maybe going to kill me soon anyways.

The only reason I shouted at him is because I was scared if anything happened to him, you never know
He's been out since the morning.

Just then I heard the door open and shivered from fear, I stayed still and didn't move a muscle as I heard his footsteps lead to the bathroom.

He came out and I was scared to death from him just how my ex did, my body stiffened as he got in bed with me.

I pretended I was asleep so I wouldn't cause anymore trouble.

"Babydoll?"his voice said softly, I didn't want to turn around I couldn't, so I just remained the way I was.

"Non voglio trattari cosi, mi lasci senza scelta"
(I don't want to treat you like this, you leave me with no choice) he whispered to me and even though I didn't understand, i knew he was sorry.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, as he hugged me tightly I fell asleep, knowing tomorrow the same thing will repeat itself.

Asher pov

I didn't want to do that to her, she leaves me no choice, she needs to learn not to disrespect me.

I gave her a chance today and she didn't care.

I regret saying those things I said and she does too, the way I hurt her will haunt me forever.

I'll try to be better but some times I have anger issues and it fucks up most of the time, which leads to me being abusive.

I wasn't raised like others, when I was a kid I was raised and born as and with criminals until the age of 13 when I met Lorenzo.

Since then we killed and trained like proper men, we've become the Italian mafia together, we went from bad boys to killers and most feared men.

And what feeds on our anger and murders, killing one or a few will get rid of the anger, such as our men they've become one of the strongest men.

When I was a kid my mother told me I was like my father, abusive and would get what he wants, that's when she left me and my father.

And now he's dead for dealing with the wrong dealers, that's when I had to leave and become who I am now.

Ignoring my past, I started to stroke her hair and whisper Italian things to her as she fell asleep.

" sarai mio presto babydoll" (you will be mine soon Babydoll) I whispered, then placed a kiss to her fourhead and slept.

_________________________________

Hey guys how's it going?
Thank you to all my readers for 9k 😱
Other readers may find it nothing but to me it means so much!! ❤️
Anywayyyyysss what about Lorenzo how do you think him and Tara are going to meet up again? Wait and see 😉

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT !!!