CHAPTER 16 ✔️

Tara pov

Why the hell is he here!

I was now sitting alone after Lorenzo just comes out of nowhere.

Like he comes out of nowhere after he just took the girl, I won't let a man boss me around and he does what he wants it isn't fair.

The announcement for the big business that this party is for is about to start but I don't understand why us workers couldn't stay and hear.

So we were lead to a place where we can have drinks and desserts.

But I didn't feel like it so instead I went outside and sat while the cool breeze hit my skin but it wasn't cold.

By now everyone has left and we were allowed back in, I was finishing off the mess that was on the floor and tables.

Now I was walking to my apartment that was until after I heard a scream.

"I swear I'll never do it again!" a voice shouted

"I don't give chances"

"Please!"

BANG

A gun shot went off and I was so frightened

Oh my god

I'm going to die

I really don't like guns

I started to speed my walking until I past the men that was shot.

I walked a little closer as I heard him cough his last breathe.

"Please!" He choked on his words.

I bent down as tears struck my eyes, I really don't like to see people die.

Just then I got up and started to walk off until I heard a voice.

"Not just yet" he said as he grabbed me and I felt a shiver go down my spine from the fear I received.

"Please" I begged.

"I may have to kill you to after what you saw"he said with a wicked voice.

"No please I won't tell anyone I swear" I tried to convince.

He pulled something out of his pocket and I was in fear I didn't even know this guy.

He pulled out a coin

For what?

"Heads or tails"

"Why?"

"Because if it lands on what I pick then your dead but if it lands on what you pick your lucky"

"Tails"

Then he flipped the coin.

"Tails, you may be lucky but now you can't leave"

"What?" I asked knowing my voice was shivering.

Just then a bag was put over my face as everything went black....

I tried and tried to kick them but it never worked they were to strong.

And for once I wish Lorenzo was here