1: Favor

Authors POV

"Really?" Jungkook smiled. Rosé nodded. "I love you!" Jungkook blurted out, as he hugged Rosé tightly, then he broke the hug.

"Best friends?" Jungkook said. "Best friends..." Rosé replied back.

"Thanks again for doing me a favor, I'll buy you an ice cream after school." Jungkook said and Rosé nodded.

"Well I got to go class is about to start, see you second period!" Jungkook said before he left.

Rosé sighed. "If it makes you that happy...I will do anything for you to be happy even if it's for Shuhua."

Rosé's POV

Class had already begun 5 minutes ago and we are studying hard for the exam next week, and it's really not that easy it's a lot of pressure.

As I was busy studying on the exam I felt something hit the back of my head.

I looked down and saw a crumbled up paper. I unfolded it and read it.

"Hey are you studying for the exam? And have you thought of a way for me to talk with Shuhua? Btw I'm outside the window if your wondering."

I glanced out the window and saw Jungkook waving his hands in the air.

"Yah!" I whisper yelled.

Isn't he suppose to be in class why is he here?

"Rosé what are you doing?" Mrs. Park asked.

I turned around to face her. "I-I was just looking out the window..."

"Then why did I see you mumbling words over there? Huh?" Mrs. Park walked over to my desk and saw the paper in my hands, she grabbed it away from me and read it.

"What did I say about passing notes in class?" Mrs. Park crossed her arms angrily.

"Never pass notes around class or else you get detention." I pouted. "Correct, but! I'll let you go this time only because you've done excellent work on your past homework's."

I smiled. "Thank You Mrs. Park!"

*end of class*

Me and Lisa were locking elbows together walking to our second class as we were she spoked.

"Hey don't you think it's weird, how Ms. Park always let you go whenever you do something wrong in her class?" Lisa asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know I haven't thought of that...maybe I'm her favorite student." I joked.

"Or maybe..." Lisa stopped walking and faced me. "What if your her long lost daughter! Maybe that's why she is always nice to you."

I laughed at Lisa. "And how do you know that?"

"Well you two have the same surnames and rumors said that her daughter was born on the same day as you, and that you two look alike." Lisa explained.

"That's just rumors Lisa it's not real. And just because I was abandoned by my mom and dad when I was a little that doesn't mean I could be her daughter." I said. "Besides I don't even remember what my parents looked like."