10:

Authors POV

As Jungkook and Shuhua entered the practice room, arms locked together happily, while Rosé just stood there not knowing what to do.

When all of the sudden Shuhua stopped laughing once she made contacts with Rosé.

She faked a  smile. "Roseé unnie? What a surprise to meet you here."

Rosé didn't know what to say.

"Are you also joining in the competition show too." Shuhua asked.

Rosé was about to answer Shuhua but Jungkook interrupted.

"Who cares about her let's just practice our dance." Jungkook said as she dragged Shuhua to the other side of the room.

Rosé's POV

My heart shattered into pieces.

He really hates me that much.

My eyes begin to water but I stopped it from happening.

I quickly grabbed my stuff from the corner, and took out my phone. Before I could even text Jimin my phone died, and I didn't even bring a charger with me.

"Guess I'll be walking home then."

I put on my coat and was gonna head out but someone stopped me.

I turned around and saw Shuhua grabbing me by my arm.

"Leaving already? We just got here why not practice with us." Shuhua insisted.

"Cut the act would ya." I replied. "Your not still mad at me right." Shuhua smirked.

I looked behind Shuhua noticing Jungkook was wearing his headphones which means he probably can't hear me and Shuhua's conversation.

"Well since you don't want too I'll see you tomorrow night then....and we all know who the winner is gonna be so don't even try showing up with that nasty voice of yours!" Shuhua whispered into my ears.

I shoved Shuhua off. "Your not gonna stop me...again." With that I left.

———

On my way home I kept thinking about last night.

Who was that person? Could it be Jungkook? No it can't be. It must've been Jimin who helped me that night.

*home*

When I got home I took a shower and changed into proper clothing for the night. Then I decided to call him.

"Hello?" He answered. "Jimin there's something I have to tell you." I replied back.

"What is it?" He said.

"I....."

————
To be continued.......

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I know a lot of you guys want me to update longer and I'm sorry for not doing so. I will try my very very very best to updated longer soon. Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!😊❤️