5: Sleepover

Rosé's POV

Since there was no school today me and Lisa decided to have a sleepover, we even invited Jimin over since he is now one of our friends. But Jungkook was the only one who didn't come cause he was to busy with Shuhua. Oh well...we don't need him.

"So what do you guys want to do first since it's still in the afternoon?" Lisa asked.

"Why don't we go karaoke? Or to the arcade." Jimin suggested,

"Sure that sounds fun!" I said, as I sat down next to Lisa. "Let's go to the arcade first then karaoke."

Me and Jimin nodded.

"I'm gonna go change, if you guys want too there's another bathroom upstairs." I said, before going to my room.

Once I was in my room I locked the door then went through my closet and picked out an outfit to wear.

(Here's what her outfits look like.)

After I finish changing I applied some simple makeup then headed downstairs seeing that they both have already changed

After I finish changing I applied some simple makeup then headed downstairs seeing that they both have already changed. Then we left to the arcade.

Jungkook's POV

"Ooh~Jungkook look I got free tickets!" Shuhua shouted excitedly.

I smiled. "Do you want to play anything else?" I asked her, she nodded. "Yeah but first let's go get something to eat near here, I'm kind of hungry." She said, before she took me to a snack shop.

While Shuhua was busy ordering snacks my eyes wondered around, that's when I saw Rosé with Lisa and the guy Jimin heading to the arcade me and Shuhua went to.

"Here oppa I ordered your favorite ice cream. Chocolate." Shuhua handed me the ice cream.

I started thinking of the time where I used to always buy Rosé ice cream.

I can't believe I haven't been with Rosé for a long time now. She was right...

"Shuhua let's go back to the arcade." I told.

"But we already went there." She pouted. "Remember that bunny stuff animal you wanted? I'll buy it for you." I said and she smiled quickly.

"Really?!" She said. I nodded.

We both headed to the arcade.

And when we got there I saw Rosé holding onto Jimin's arm while pointing at something.

"C'mon let's go!" Shuhua dragged me to the counter full of stuff animal.

Rosé's POV

Me and Jimin were busy playing a game while Lisa went to use the bathroom.

And I wanted to get that bunny stuff animal so we are trying to get as much ticket as we could.

we finally got the amount of tickets but when we went to the counter I saw Shuhua and Jungkook.

My smile disappeared.

"We'd like the bunny stuff animal please." Jimin told the worker.

"oh sorry they got the last one." the worker referred to Jungkook and Shuhua.

I grabbed Jimin's arm. "Jimin there's no more let's go." I said.

"But we spent our entire time getting these tickets...isn't there anything else you want?" Jimin asked but i shook my head. "let's go..." I said.

Author's POV

When Rose and Jimin got out of the arcade, Jungkook and Shuhua also came out, but before Rosé could take another step Jungkook stopped her.

Rose turned around and looked Jungkook. "What?"

"What? Is that all?" he looked at Rose. "well what do you expect me to say?" Rosé replies back.

"Jungkook let go of her arm." Jimin butted in. "mind your own businesss dude." Jungkook said, before he looked back at Rose.

Rose rolled her eyes. "What do you want?"

"I don't want anything I just want to know why your ignoring me."

"I'm not ignoring you." Rose said, shoving Jungkooks hands away from both of her arms.

"Well then why are you giving me those looks."

"Look Jungkook I don't have time for this." Rose said, and at the exact moment Lisa came and saw what was going on.

"What's happening?" Lisa asked Jimin, Jimin shrugged.

"Are you mad because I'm not hanging out with you guys?" Jungkook asked. "why would I be. You guys are boyfriend and girlfriends." Rose said.

"WELL THEN STOP IGNORING MY MESSAGES TOO." Jungkook raised his voice. "If your not mad at me then what?....WHY ARE YOU SO CONFUSING!?"

Rose was shocked at Jungkook's words because he has never yelled or talked to her like that to her before.

Shuhua stepped in. "Jungkook let's go we're wasting our time."

Lisa's jaw dropped. "Excuse me? You guys are wasting our time. We are trying to have some fun so if you don't mind tell your BOYFRIEND to get out of our way."

Jimin grabbed Rose and glared at Jungkook. "Lisa let's go back home."

"wait what? I thought we were going to karaoke after this..." Lisa pouted. "next time."

Lisa sighed then nodded as she followed Jimin and Rose.

Shuhua's POV

I looked over to Jungkook realizing he was still angry. What the hell happened with him?

I placed my hands over his. "Let's just go back home, I'll cook something for you." I said but he didn't say anything except start the car.

I gritted my teeth. I swear this will be the last time Rose will come into our relationship. I may even have a little plan for Jungkook to hate Rose for the rest of his lifes. And you may never know that they'll end their friendship.

------

What is Shuhua's plan?

to be continued.......

(I hope this chapter wasn't too boring😅 if it is I'll work hard to make it better❤️)