8: "I'm here."

Rosé's POV

My head is in so much pain right now.

As I opened my eyes slowly I notice I was in my room. When I sat up, I saw Jimin laying his head down next to me.

Soon I started remembering what had happened last night.

I looked at my hands. He really ended our friendship....

My eyes wondered to Jimin. I smiled weakly. At least I still have Jimin and Lisa by my side. And talking about Lisa and Jimin. What time is it?

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:00pm.

"I'm late for school!!" I quickly got out of bed, suddenly my head hurted, and at the same time Jimin had woken up.

He stood up and placed his hands on my head. "Are you ok? Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded.

He went to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel. He then placed it on my forehead. "Keep this on your forehead." He said, which I did.

He kept staring at me which made me a little uncomfortable.

*silence*

I cleared my throat and spoked. "Were you here the whole time?" I asked him.

"Hm." He nodded. "Lisa was also here but I told her to go home and rest since she got to do exams today."

My eyes widen. "Exams? I totally forgot!" I panicked.

"Don't worry I told all your teachers that your sick and won't make it, so they letted you take it once you go back." Jimin said.

"Really?"

He smiled and nodded.

"What about you?" I asked. "Me? Oh don't worry I got it handled already." He said.

I flashed him a smile. "Jimin."

"Yes?" He smiled. "Thank you...for taking care of me." I thanked him.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "No problems that's what best friends are for."

"Yeah..Friends." I smiled back at him.

Authors POV

Throughout the whole entire day Jimin had been helping Rosé all day long without nonstop and Rosé felt a little bad for him, so she decided to cook him dinner while he went to get something from his house.

When Jimin came back Rosé took him to the kitchen and ate together.

After dinner they both decided to watch movie together. Soon without realizing time had gone by and it was time for Jimin to leave.

Jimin pouted. "I don't want to go home. What if you needed help."

Rosé laughed at him. "I'll be fine besides I feel much stronger. I'll meet you tomorrow at school."

Jimin sighed. "Ok I'll see you at school BUT! If there's any trouble make sure to call me." Jimin said and nodded.

Once Jimin left Rosé went to her room and took a shower. Then when she came back and got her clothes on she got a text from Jimin.

Jimin👫💛: GoodNight~😘💖

Rosé: GoodNight~💕

————

To be continued......

(Sorry if this chapter is too short, but don't worry I promise next chapter will be very very GOOD!😆)