19:

Lisa's POV

I ran and ran as fast as I could to Rosé's house. And when I got there I remembered she wasn't home, she said she was going to be busy the whole day with her mom.

I took a deep breathe in then out. "I'll just wait for her to get home."

I went inside Rosé's house with her extra key she gave me.

While I was waiting for Rosé I hesitated.

"Should I tell the others?" I whispered to myself.

I covered my face with my hands.

*later that day*

*beep*

I woke up and realized I was in Rosé's house.

"Oh right...." I stood up and went to see if Rosé have came home yet.

Speaking of that here she comes!

"Lisa? What are you doing? It's already late at night." She said.

I gulped. "Uh...I-I uh...." I looked around nervously.

"Lisa...what's wrong?" Rosé came closer and looked at me suspiciously.

I quickly snapped and smiled. "So How was your day with your mom?" I lied.

Rosé smiled. "It was great! We had so many things to talk about. Today was like the best! And I told her about Jungkook and I...and...she was happy about it. And she wanted to have dinner with him and me tomorrow."

My smiled disappeared. "You must be very happy..."

I can't do it. Seeing Rosé so happy right now and knowing that she loves Jungkook. I don't wanna ruin her happiness right now....I'm such a bad friend...I can't even protect my own friend.

"Would you look at the time. I got to go. Have a great dinner tomorrow with your mom and...Jungkook." I said before heading out.

Rosé's POV

"Ok...that was weird." I giggled.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! Now my mom and Jungkook could get to know each other more.

Jungkook's POV

"I'm sorry...let's get back together....please." I looked at her in the eyes.

————
To be continued.......

Sorry for the short update of this chapter😅😅😅