2: I'm Ok

Rosé's POV

*at school*

During the period before lunch, I couldn't stop thinking of how Jungkook would ask Shuhua out. I'm don't know why but it feels wrong...but I also want him to be happy. Who wouldn't....?

"Rosé? Rosé?!" Someone yelled

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Mrs. Park looking at me with her hands crossed.

"Sorry." I said, before going back to work.

*times skip*

*lunch time*

I watched Lisa help Jungkook get ready as she combed his hair with her hands. Then she fixed his shirt.

He turned to me with a smile. "How do I look?" He asked me.

I smiled. "You look handsome."

"Hurry up and go before lunch ends." Lisa said as she pushed him off of the seat.

"Wish me luck." He said before heading to their table.

"I will....." I muttered.

I stared at my food, playing around with it. It was obvious that I wasn't happy.

Lisa placed her hands on my shoulder. "Are you ok? You don't seem well." She said worriedly, placing her hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever."

"I'm fine." I gave her a fake smile.

I sighed heavily.

Lisa tapped my shoulder. "Look." She pointed.

I looked up, seeing Jungkook and his crush Shuhua laughing along together.

He's already getting along with her.

"He sure knows how to make women fall for him. Don't you agree?" Lisa grinned.

"Y..yeah." I mumbled.

Soon lunch ended and Jungkook never came back after talking with Shuhua during lunch time. I'm just glad he's happy.

I was walking down the stairs heading to the library deep in thoughts when suddenly I tripped on one of the steps making me lose my balance I shut my eyes afraid. But when I thought I was gonna fall, I felt someone grab me by my waist.

I opened my eyes...it was a boy. He doesn't look familiar.

"Are you ok?" He asked staring straight into my eyes.

I nodded quickly and shoved him off of me. I realized everyone was looking at us.

Then I saw Jungkook running towards me.

"Yah Rosé~ah are you ok? Did you get hurt?" He checked me if I was bleeding or hurt anywhere but I told him I was ok.

He placed one of his hand on my head. "You should be careful next time or else you may really hurt yourself you may never know." He said worriedly.

My heart pounded fast. Why are you doing this to me?

"I'm fine thanks to him. He helped me before I could fall." I said,

"Thanks for helping uh..."

"Jimin my name is Jimin and your welcome. Well I must go now bye." He said before he left and so did everyone who were watching.