3: Confession

Rosé's POV

Today is Friday which means we barely do anything in classes so all we do is chill and talk except for Ms. Parks class she makes us study for next week exam.

Anyways I'm so hungry right now I haven't eaten breakfast because I woke up late this morning and found myself sleeping in the living room.

*lunch time*

Me and Lisa were heading to the cafeteria when I saw Jungkook at his locker. So I told Lisa to go in first while I went to talk with him.

"Yah Jungkook." I said.

He looked at me with a smile. "What?"

"Let's go have lunch today they are serving chocolate ice cream our favorite for desserts." I smiled.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry Rosé but I promised Shuhua I'll be eating with her at her table today....sorry." I looked down. "Maybe next time." He said.

I glared at him. "You said that twice but you never did." I said angrily. "But-" I cut him off. "Goodbye." I said quickly before heading into the cafeteria mad.

Jungkook's POV

I closed my locker and sighed before heading inside the cafeteria.

I then went to Shuhua's table as usual.

"Oppa you made it." Shuhua smiled.

And I think she noticed I wasn't happy.

"Why aren't you sitting? Come sit." She patted the seat next to her.

"Shuhua...is it ok if I sit with my friends today? It's not that I don't like sitting here I just-" she cut me off.

"Oh...I get it. You can go, I was about to tell you how much I like you and all that I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me." She looked into my eyes.

"Wait what?!"

"It's true Jungkook." She looked over to her friends. "Right girls?" Her Friends nodded.

"So...will you?" She looked at me in the eyes.

I smiled brightly. "Sure I mean why not...." I grinned.

I can't believe it.

She ran to me and hugged me tightly. Then out fo nowhere she stood onto her seat and yelled for everyone's attention.

"What are you doing?!" I panicked.

"Everyone! From now on! No one is allowed to touch my man!" Shuhua shouted which caught everyone's attention. "Jeon Jungkook is my Boyfriend!"

Rosé's POV

I stopped eating my ice cream.

He really asked her out...already? But it's only been 4 days since they met.

I turned around and looked over to Shuhua's table she got off of the chair and hugged Jungkook tightly.

My heart clenched. I felt jealous.

"Rosé are you ok?" Lisa asked worriedly.

I looked over to her. "I'm fine stop asking me that."

I got up from my seat and went out of the cafeteria to one of my favorite place here I always go for relaxing.

*the rooftop*

I sat on the chair and cried quietly soon I stopped when I heard footsteps approaching me.

I rolled my hands into a fist and once they're hand landed on me. I lift my fist in the air and was about to punch that person in the face but I quickly stop when I realized who it was.

"Jimin?! What are you doing here?!" I asked, while putting my fist down slowly.

"This is my favorite spot. Why? Is it yours too?" He asked and I nodded. "Were you crying?" He said.

I wiped my tears away. "N-no."

"I'm not an idiot." He smiled. "Who made you cry?" He kneeled down next to me.

"Why do you care it's none of your business." I sniffed.

"It may not but it's not good to cry." He said as he pulled out a handkerchief from pocket.

I moved my head away a little when his hands got closer to me. "What? I'm just wiping away your tears." He said.

He grabbed my head forward gently and slowly wiped my tears.

"Now how about I cheer you up. Follow me." He gave me his hand which I kindly accepted.

He leaded me to the other corner of the roof and I was surprised to see a piano.

"There's a piano here?" I said. "Yeah it's pretty old but still works well and it was dropped off here last night." He said, as he sat down and begin playing.

"Do you know how to play?" He glanced over to me. "I took piano class before."

I sat down next to him and played the piano as he watched.

————
To be continued......