7: IT'S

Rosé's POV

When we both were close enough he kept staring at me as if I did something wrong.

"Yah what's with the look." I joked around, punching his shoulder playfully but he didn't budge at all.

Suddenly he spoked. "I thought you wanted me to be happy? I thought you were happy for me? But why? Why are you being like this." I was confused at his words.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "Don't act like you don't know. Shuhua told me everything." Jungkook growled.

"But I-" he cut me off.

"First you were happy for me that I finally going to ask Shuhua out and now that we're dating you are trying to tear us apart?!" He looked at me. "Unbelievable of you." He walked near the lake.

I followed him to the lake. "Yah Jungkook what did she tell you?" I asked him but he just ignored me.

I angrily pulled him to face me. "Tell me!"

He smirked. "Why? If I tell you are you going to go and beat her up behind my back again?"

I was shock at his words. "What?! What makes you think that?"

"BECAUSE YOU DID THAT TODAY!" He shouted loudly in my face.

I stood still shocked at his action. "Look instead of shouting! Just tell me what she told you." I said.

Authors POV

Jungkook pulled his phone out and showed her a video that went viral all over social media.

"Shuhua told me that you told her to break up with me because you didn't like her,but she refused. That's why you punched her." Jungkook explained.

Rosé scrolled through the comments and read them.

"Omg how cruel of her!"

"Poor Shuhua."

"How could Rosé do this! Just because she is Jungkook's best friend doesn't mean she can tell people what to do!"

Rosé broke into tears.

She looked up at Jungkook and shook her head side ways slowly.

"Jungkook th-this isn't true." Rosé exclaimed. "I can explai-" Jungkook cut her off.

"Explain what? I already told you Shuhua told me everything about it already." Jungkook said, snatching away his phone her hands.

Rosé closed her eyes letting her tears fall from her eyes. "You have to believe me, I never told Shuhua to break up with you. She was the one who wanted me to leave you."

Jungkook shut his eyes for a second. "Just stop." He said.

"Let's end our friendship here." Jungkook said before he walked away.

Rosé's eyes widen, she quickly turned around and ran to Jungkook, grabbing him by the arms.

"Jungkook please listen! Please! Shuhua is lying!" Rose cried.

Jungkook's anger rushed to his head without thinking he pushed Rosé harshly to the ground.

"Maybe your the one whose lying." Jungkook said, "I never knew there was a different side of you....until now."