4: Jealousy

Jimin's POV

I watched her play the piano, and she was pretty good.

I smiled from head to toes as she looked over to me while playing.

I stopped smiling when I felt my heart pounding fast. It begin to feel a little hot when it's not even that sunny out.

Jungkook's POV

I gritted my teeth as my hands were rolled into a fist.

I don't know why but I feel weird seeing Rosé with another guy. I just don't why I'm so pissed off right.

Should I go interrupt?

I sighed. Maybe I'll just tell her later.

Flashback:

When I told Rosé I couldn't walk her home, that day after me and Shuhua finished decorating for the talent show I rushed to her house after saying goodbye to Shuhua. I was completely wet but that didn't stop me from going to Rosé's house.

When I got there I realized she forgot to lock the door so I went inside and when I did I saw her sleeping on the floor. I was going to help her but I was wet and it was getting late so I took her spare house key from outside and locked the door and went back home.

The next day I was planning to apologize to her but Shuhua wanted to meet me so I couldn't and I have completely forgot....

End of Flashback

My phone beeped and it was Shuhua, she wanted me to go help her with books in the library.

I looked at Rosé one last time before leaving.

Rosé's POV

When I finished playing Jimin clapped and complimented me on my piano skills.

"Wow you should join the talent show I bet you'll be placed first place." He smiled. "Thanks but I'm not that confident."

"You sure?"

I nodded. "I'm sure."

"How about your singing skills?" He asked. "I'm pretty confident with that." I laughed.

"Then go apply for the talent show I'll help you if you want. I can stop by your house." He suggested.

"Really? That be great!" I clapped excitedly. "So is it a yes?" He asked. "Um yeah of course!" I got way too excited I hugged him.

When I realized what I did I broke the hug and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry."

"It's ok....we should probably go back before they start wondering where we are."

We both left.

Jimin is actually a pretty great guy even though we just met. But that doesn't mean anything. He's just a friend.

————

Are they really "JUST" Friends?

To be continued......

Hoped you guys liked it and sorry if it was boring/short. Byeee! 👋