20: Exposed

Lisa's POV

I couldn't get a single sleep last night because of the situation that had happened yesterday. I've already told the others about it yesterday when I got home but...I still need to tell Rosé before Jungkook hurts her again but I can't....if I tell her everything will turn back to how it was when Jungkook left Rosé for Shuhua...I can't stand seeing Rosé sad. But I know if I don't tell her now it'll just hurt her Even more.

Why does Jungkook always ruin everything...why is everything because of him that causes Rosé to be so sad all the time.

"I'm going to tell her." I told myself. I got my keys and headed out to Rosé's house.

*at Rosé's house*

Once I got there I went inside her house, but she wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen so I went to her room.

There she was. Getting ready.

"Rosé.." I said softly.

She turned her head around. "Oh Lisa when did you get here?" She asked.

"Just now..." I took a deep breath.

"What is it?" She stopped what she was doing and walked over to me. "Did something happen?" She seemed worried.

"Rosé...I don't think you should date Jungkook anymore." I said and she looked at me. Shocked.

"What?"

I held onto both of her hand and explained everything to her.

*minutes later*

I stroked her shoulder gently.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier...I just-" She cut me off.

"It's ok..." she said sadly. "I understand..I just can't believe I actually trusted him. All this time he's been hanging out with Shuhua behind my back the entire time." Rosé's tears flew down her cheeks.

"I guess I should just cancel the dinner then." She stood up and grabbed her phone to call her mom to cancel the dinner.

After that everything was quiet.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked.

"Confront him." She headed to her closet and grabbed a jacket.

"Y-You mean like now?!" I said as I also stood up and followed her to her car.

"Are you coming?" She asked me.

I hesitated. "You go first. I'll follow you." I said as I headed to my car.

We both then drove to Jungkook's house.

Not for long we both made it.

Before we went inside I stopped Rosé.

"I think it's best if you two solve it together. I'll wait out here." I said.

She nodded.

"But if anything happens call me right away." I looked at her in the eyes.

She then went inside Jungkook's house while I waited at my car.

Rosé's POV

I kept knocking on the door but he didn't open it.

I then kept on knocking for a long time. Soon the door finally opened.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Shuhua?!" I said. My eyes wondered to her then to Jungkook.

"R-Rosé this isn't what it looks like. I can explain." He panicked.