13: Forgive

Jungkook's POV

I cried silently at the corner of my room. Thinking of the past...of me and Rosé...I've lost everything.

"What am I going to do?" I whispered to myself.

I lost Rosé and now my parents are getting divorced.

*cries*

I miss her...I miss the time when we were together..if only I haven't been that foolish I wouldn't have lost Rosé.

I placed one of my hand on my chest.

Why does my heart always beat fast whenever I hear or say her name? Why do you keep doing this to me?

Even when I'm with Shuhua why do you make me feel so...different. Why? Why can't I get you out of my head for once.

Even though I used to like you, I knew you wouldn't feel the same way. That's why I decided to move on. If only you knew how much I loved you more than a friend but it's too late now.

I held up the knife and looked at it for a second then I shut my eyes letting all my tears fall out as I placed the sharp knife against my wrist.

But before I could cut myself, the door slammed opened. That's when I saw...Rosé. She was crying.

"Rosé?..." I dropped the knife.

She ran to me and hugged me.

Authors POV

Rosé cried. "Please don't kill yourself...please.."

Jungkook broke into tears.

"What will I do if you're gone? Who is going to be by my side? Who will take care of me and scold me for being clumsy?!" Rosé cried loudly, hugging Jungkook even tighter.

"Why did you come?" Jungkook said weakly.

Rosé broke the hug, wiping her tears away.

"Why wouldn't I come after you sent me a message saying your going away forever." Said Rosé.

"You still care for me even after I've ignored you." Jungkook asked, Rosé nodded.

Jungkook pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry...I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have hurt you, I'm very sorry for everything I've done to you."

Rosé hugged him back. "It's ok now. That was in the past. I forgive you."

Jungkook's tears fell down slowly to his chin.

"I love you."

Jungkook opened his eyes wide SURPRISED at Rosé's response.

"I never got the chance to tell you this in the past but I just want to let you know now that I love you more than a friend. But I know you probably-" Before Rosé could finish what she had to say. Jungkook pulled her close to him making their lips touch each other.

Rosé flinched a little bit but she closed her eyes.

Rosé's POV

My heart pounded fast.

I wanted to break the kiss but then at the same time I didn't want too.

It felt...unbeliebubble.

*an hour later*

We sat next to each other against the wall in silence.

I glanced over to him.

"So you also felt the same way towards me too?" I asked him.

"Mm." He smiled. "So...did you like it?" He looked at me with a smirk.

I smacked him on the head. "Stop it."

He rubbed his head from the pain. "I was kidding but....did you?"

I was going to smack him again but I didn't cause I felt bad.

"So...." he muttered.

"What?" I looked at him.

He cleared his throat. "What do you think of us dating?"

I choked on my saliva.

"Are you ok?" He patted my back.

"I'm ok it's just..." I stopped. "Are you asking me out?"

He looked down at the floor.

"I mean...if you want to....we can." He blushed.

I smiled. "I'll take that as a yes then."

He raised his head and looked at me with a smile.

"Really? You're not lying?!" He said.

"I'm serious." I said.

He hugged me which I gladly did the same.

Suddenly I remembered something.

"Oh shoot!" I panicked. "I forgot Jimin is coming back tonight and I'm suppose to go and help the girls decorate the party!" I quickly stood up but then he grabbed my hand.

"Can I come?" He asked.

I nodded. "Mm. But stay behind me and let me do the talking to the girls before you say anything."

"Why?" He looked at me confusingly

"Just wait till you get there."

                         —————

                  To be continued.........