16: 💕

Authors POV

"1..2..3! Say cheese!" The photographer said.

"Cheese!" They all said.

Soon after their photo taking was done Rosé and Jungkook went to help clean up while the rest went back to change in their regular clothes.

Rosé's POV

"Today was so fun. Thanks again for coming up with this idea." I smiled at Jungkook.

He then cupped my face. "Anything for you." He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go and change and maybe after this we could go to Han River."

I nodded as we both went to our dressing room to change.

*at Han River*

Once we all sat down we took out the food Jin had packed for us and if you don't know Jin is Jisoo's boyfriend.

I took a bite of the food and looked over to Lisa.

"This is so good I'm about to cry." I said tearing up a little.

"Aigoo~our little chaeyoungie." Lisa said.

We all then ate and chatted. Soon after we finished an ice cream truck came and me and the girls quickly rushed to the ice cream truck with Jimin and Jungkook's money in our hands.

Authors POV

"My money...." both Jimin and Jungkook said.

"Let's go and get ice cream...." Jungkook said standing up as Jimin followed him.

Once they all got their ice cream they wanted they all sat down on the benches.

"This ice cream is good." Jisoo mumbled while licking the ice cream.

"What do you guys want to do after this?" Jennie asked.

"Let's go watch a horror movie." Jungkook blurted out.

"I'm out." The girls and Jimin said.

Jungkook laughed. "Ok fine how about we go and celebrate Mrs. Park's birthday."

"It's Mrs. Parks birthday?!" Rosé spoked.

"Mhm. You didn't know?"

"No." Rosé pouted.

"Do you guys know where she lives?" Jisoo asked. "Of course she lives near Rosé." Jimin said.

The girls all seemed shocked. "Really? How come we never knew?!!"

"People say she doesn't come out of her house often except during school days." Jungkook said.

"Well since we know where she lives why don't we go and buy her a cake." Lisa smiled.

"Ok let's go."

*at Rosé's house*

As Rosé was setting up the cake with candles the others were putting the gifts they bought inside a bag.

"Everyone ready?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go!" Jimin leaded the way.

By the time they got to Mrs. Park's house. They quickly got onto her porch and knocked on the door. But no response.

"That seems odd. Her car is here but she isn't home."  Said Lisa

"Maybe she's sleeping." Spoked Jisoo.

"Let's wait he-" Before Jennie could finish her sentence the door opened revealing Mrs. Park.