11:

Rosé's POV

Tonight is the night...*sighed*

Let's just hope everything will go well.

"Rosé your up next after Jungkook and Shuhua." The staff member said.

I nodded. "Yes."

I stood behind the stage watching Jungkook and Shuhua perform their dance together.

I felt jealous and a little sad...I miss him so much.....but he probably doesn't.

I then felt a hand on top of my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jimin.

"Yah I called you for so many times are you ok?" Asked Jimin. "I'm fine I'm just a little nervous."

"Oh~ok." Said Jimin.

"By the way, thanks." I said.

Flashback:

That night when I called Jimin I asked him if he could join me in the competition and play the piano because I didn't want to do it all by myself.

"Thank you so much your the best." I thank Jimin. "Your welcome that's what best friends are for."

End Of Flashback

Soon it was finally our turn and when Jimin and I were about to get on stage Shuhua came and hugged me before letting me go.

"Hope you break a leg." Shuhua said with a smirk as she walked away with Jungkook.

"Don't mind her she just being a brat." Jimin said as he gestured me to the stage.

Once we were in place I putted on the mask Lisa made for me cause she thinks I will cry while singing to this song because I'm emotional lol. Soon Jimin begin playing the piano and I began singing 'IF IT IS YOU' by Jung Seung Hwan

I smiled happily as I saw how everyone was clapping and cheering even the judges seemed to like it.

That's when something terrible happened.

The piano somehow stopped working and I noticed Jimin was panicking and my mic wasn't working anymore.

I then also panicked.

"What's happening?" I whispered to myself while standing there hopeless.

Shuhua's POV

"Let's see if she can still go on with her performance now." I grinned as I threw the wires onto the ground and headed back to the dressing room.

When I got there Jungkook disappeared.

I shrugged he probably just went to the bathroom.

"Sigh~it's a pity how Rosé practiced all that for no reason. What a waste."

"What's a waste is that I'm even with you."

My eyes opened widely as I recognized that voice.

I quickly turned around, seeing Jungkook standing at the front door angrily with his jaw clenched.