12: Second Chance

Rosé's POV

*two months later*

I can't believe it's almost graduation day!! Only three more days left then I'll finally graduate from this school!

But there's only one thing I have to fix which is....get Jungkook back.

Yep..he's still ignoring me I don't know why anymore cause after Shuhua and Jungkook broke up the whole truth came out and I'm not sure if it was Jungkook or Shuhua who told the truth. I'm just glad no one is hating on me now, now that the truth had been spread.

*sigh*

"Ey Rosé can you help me with these."

"Yes coming Jisoo unnie." I said.

Jisoo is my new friend I made and she has this 4D personality, she's also very nice but can be a prankster sometimes.

As I was helping Jisoo with the decorations I heard Jennie calling my name.

"Rosé I can't find the broom." Said Jennie.

I sighed. "Let me guess, Lisa made another mess." She nodded.

Jennie is also one of my friend she transferred to this school last month and we both are getting along very well and we would sometimes communicate in English. It's very fun having a friend to talk with in another language actually.

"It's probably by the janitors storage room if not check behind the shelves." I told her. "Ok thanks." She said before leaving.

*hours later*

Me and the girls have finished with the decorations and it was getting dark so we packed up our stuff and was about to leave when I suddenly got a text.

"Oh it's Jimin!" I broke into a smile.

It's been months since we've both texted ever since he went back to busan to help his family and while he was there he studied there.

I replied back.

I smiled from head to toes and I'm pretty sure Jisoo saw it and she probably thought I looked like a freak

"You two should date. I mean why shouldn't you guys, You two have so much in common and from what I see. You like him." Jisoo grinned.

I smacked her shoulder gently. "I don't. He's just a friend Jisoo."

"Mhm~" she raised her eyebrows.

*beep*

I looked at my phone and thought it was probably another text from Jimin but when I looked at the name of the person who sent me a message I froze.

"G-Guys I-I can't go home together with you guys. Something urgent happened so I'll meet you guys at my house." I told them and they  seemed surprised.

"Ok Go." Lisa said.

I nodded.

"Thank you." I said as I ran out of the building.

While I was running I thought to myself.

My eyes begin to water.

"You better not do anything stupid." I mumbled to myself.

———
To be continued.......

Hey guys I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry if some of you guys thought it was boring or confusing. Anyways I just want to let you all know again that I won't be able to update some chapters cause of school and I'm really busy with school work so I hope you understand. Byeee!😘😘❤️💕💕