14:

Rosé's POV

Once we got to my house I had Jungkook stay behind me as we entered the house.

"Rosé your here!" Lisa yelled, running to me but she stopped as she saw who was behind me.

She gasped. "Jennie!!!"

I panicked. "Shh!! Stop!!" I covered her mouth but Jennie and Jisoo came rushing down surprised to see Jungkook.

"Uh oh..." I mumbled.

"YOU!!!" Jennie ran to Jungkook like a cheetah and this is the very first time I've seen her run this fast.

"How dare step a foot in this house after hurting our Rosie! You piece of-" Before Jennie could say anything else I stopped her and grabbed Jungkook.

"Guys stop. It's alright." They all seemed confused.

"Why are you with him anyways?" Jisoo asked.

"It's a long story but I'll explain to you guys later just not now. Please. All you guys can know for right now is that Jungkook and I are on good terms now." I said. "So can we just all settle down and focus on the party we are doing for Jimin?"

Jennie calmed down and walked slowly towards Jungkook.

"If you really are on Good Terms with Rosé you better not hurt her again or else." Jennie told Jungkook.

"Y-Yes." Jungkook stuttered.

"So about the party?"

"We got it all done. Now we just gotta wait for Jimin to come." Lisa said.

I smiled. "Good."
"I should probably go and change into better clothes to congratulate Jimin back."

"Oooh~Trying to impress him. I see what you're doing." Jisoo smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jungkook stay here I'm gonna go change." Before I went to my room I turned to Jennie. "Don't do anything to him." I said.

She nodded her head then I headed to my room and changed into a dress.

Jimin's POV

As I got off the subway I called a taxi and rode to Rosé's house. During the ride I couldn't stop imagining the way she would look when she sees me.

I smiled and took out a necklace.

I looked at it. The necklace was a rose color and it had Rosé's name on it. I'm going to give it to her today as a present.

"Sir we are here." Said the taxi driver.

I got out of the car and paid the taxi driver. I then walked to the porch and before I went inside I texted Rosé letting her know I was here.

*beep*

I read the message she sent me saying that I could go inside.

When I went inside everything was dark that I could barely even see. Suddenly the lights went back on and I saw Rosé and the others pop out of nowhere surprising me.

"Welcome back!" They all said.

I smiled happily. "Wow~you guys really prepared a party for me."

"Of course you're our friend." Rosé said.

"It's nice to have you back again Jimin." Jennie said. "Thank you I'm happy to see you guys again." I said.

Then my eyes were caught on someone else. My smile faded away.

"What's he doing here?" I asked.

"He also came to welcome you back from Busan." Rosé said.

"Rosé and Jungkook are back in good terms again." Jennie blurted.

"What?" I was confused. Since when?

"Seems like the made up today no wonder why Rosé was gone for so long today." Lisa said.

"Now guys don't worry about that right now. Why don't we celebrate and eat some delicious food." Rosé changed the subject.

So we chat and ate. Then Jisoo had Rosé explain everything about them and Jungkook.

*hours later*

It was just me and Jungkook in the living room while the girls were in the kitchen washing the dishes and cleaning.

I cleared my throat and spoked. "So...you finally know the truth huh?"

He nodded slowly. "I wish I would have known the truth early before hurting Rosé...I admit it's my fault."

"First of all, you would have known the truth if you letted her explain in the first place and second of all...it's not you're fault it's Shuhua's. So don't blame yourself those were in the past. Move on." I said, as I patted his back.

He nodded slowly.

"Let's go help them clean up."

We both stood up and looked at each other.

We both broke into a smile and laughed.

"Welcome back...my friend." I told him as I gave him a bro hug.

Then we went to the kitchen to help clean up.

*later that night*

Everyone went home and Jisoo had to drive Jungkook home because Rosé had a feeling that if Jennie drove him home she probably beat him up secretly.

That means it was just me and Rosé. We both stood on the porch looking up at the sky.

I slowly and secretly pulled out the necklace and was going to say something but Rosé spoked.

"You better go home it's getting late. You don't want to be late for school." She said.

"But-" she cut me off.

"No buts! hurry and go home I already called a taxi for you." She said.

I put the necklace back inside my pocket without letting her know. Maybe I'll just give it to her tomorrow.

"Ok see you tomorrow. Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." She said waving at me as I left.

Rosé's POV

Once Jimin left I went inside and locked the doors and turned off all the lights and went to my room and changed into comfortable clothes. Then I lied down on my bed scrolling through my notifications.

I then got a text from Jungkook.

Instead of going to sleep I spent the whole night texting Jungkook. It felt good having him back again.

Especially now that we are dating. I wasn't quite expecting that but I'm happy. But one thing I worry about is how should I tell them? I mean me and Jungkook just got back together and I'm not sure if the girls and Jimin will be happy about it.

Maybe I'll just tell them when the right time comes.

———— 
                   To be continued.....

Yay!!! I finally updated! I hoped you guys enjoyed it! And hopefully it was ok😁