15: The Graduation

Authors POV

Today is THE DAY where Rosé and her friends will graduate.

As the graduation ceremony started the principal called out everyone's name up and gave them their certificate and a little note written with supportive things.

*skipping to the end of graduation*

As the graduation ended, Rosé and the girls and including Jimin and Jungkook. They decided to go out and eat barbecue.

While they were celebrating happily Jimin took a step out to the bathroom when he really was actually going to surprise Rosé.

This was his chance to confess to Rosé...

Rosé's POV

While the girls were chatting and drinking. I took the chance to tell them about Jungkook and I. And hopefully they won't react negatively and be fine with it.

I cleared my throat and nudged Jungkook letting him know I was going to tell them.

"G-guys..there's something I have to tell you." They all stopped and looked towards me.

"What?" Jennie mumbled.

I took a deep breath. "Me and-" Before I could say anything. The lights went out.

Everyone screamed then after a while the lights went back on.

"Guys what is going on?" Jisoo asked.

Suddenly music were played.

That's when everyone's attention was towards Jimin. He was walking to me with flowers.

"Uh..." I whispered.

Once Jimin was in front of me. He handed me a small box.

"Rosé there's been something I've always been wanting to tell you." He said.

I turned my head around and glanced at Jungkook. He didn't seem happy at all.

"Rosé...will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him with my eyes wide opened.

"W-What?!"

"I knew it! I knew you liked Rosé!" Jennie shouted out.

"Omo! This is really happening!" Lisa squeaked.

"My eyes!" Jisoo said as she hid her head behind Lisa.

I froze not knowing what to do.

"J-Jimin...." I muttered.

"I know it's not romantic or anything but before you say anything. Open the box." He said.

I did as he said. Inside the box was a necklace with my name on it.

I looked at him in the eyes.

"Jimin...I'm sorry." I said.

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry but..it's a no. I'm sorry." I placed the necklace inside the box and gave it back to him. "I can't. I'm already with someone else..."

"What do you mean your with someone else?"

"Me and Rosé are dating." I turned to Jungkook.

He stood up and held onto my hand.

"Sorry for not tell you guys this earlier but what I said is the truth." Said Jungkook.