21: You and I (END)

Authors POV

Three months have passed and everyone was doing perfectly well. Exciting news is that Rosé and Jungkook are going to get married soon!

Only one more month left until they'll get married. And the second news is that Jennie and Jimin are dating. It all started a few days ago when Lisa found out they were dating. And Jisoo and Jin got married last month and are on their honeymoon in New York. While Lisa and her boyfriend Taehyung are just getting ready for a new beginning in their life.

"I can't believe my daughter is already going to get married soon after this month." Mrs. Park said as she wiped away her tears.

"Aw~ don't cry or else I'm going to start crying too." Rosé said at the point to start to cry.

"Just make sure that when you two get married. Don't fight, try to understand each other first before you make any misunderstandings. And forgive one and another."

Rosé nodded. "Yes."

"Don't worry Mrs. Park. I'll take good care of Rosé." Jungkook smiled.

"You guys have grown up so well."

Lisa's POV

"Yah Kim Taehyung! You said you'd let me win this round!" I pouted.

"Aigoo~don't be sad. Fine I'm sorry I'll go easy on you." He said as he handed the remote controller.

I took it from him and played another round.

Finally I won thanks to him.

"There you happy now?" He looked over to me with puppy eyes.

I smiled and nodded.

"Your so cute when you smile." He playfully pinched my nose.

"And your so cute when you smile too." I cupped his cheeks and gave him a kiss on both of his cheeks.

"Wow that's the first time you actually gave me kisses on both of my cheeks at once." He said and I laughed.

"Why do you like it?" I asked him.

He rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said back.

Jimin's POV

"Say ah~" I said holding a spoon of ice cream waiting for Jennie to eat it.

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't be shy we always do this at home." I teased.

She glared at me.

I laughed at her cuteness. "Hurry my hand is getting tired."

She finally ate the ice cream and smiled.

"Sweet right?"

She smiled cutely. "Yeah but your sweeter." She smirked.

"Yah...I know I am." I stroked my hair back while winking at her.

She laughed. "Your so cute but don't do that to other girls or else I'll rip you into-"

"I know I know. Besides your the only person I'll love no matter what." I said as I stood up from my seat and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Jisoo's POV

"Jin let's take picture here." I said as I dragged him to the spot.

"Who's going to take our picture?" He asked.