6: OVER

Rose's POV

As I walking to my classroom, minding my own business when all of a sudden Shuhua came out of nowhere and blocked my way.

I looked at her confused. "What do you want?" I asked her while she just rolled her eyes annoyed at something I don't know why.

"Rosé I have a question." She asked me. "What." I answered back.

"Do you like Jungkook?"

I froze in my spot not knowing what to say. "I-I..." I stuttered. "Do you do like him." She smirked.

I shook my head. "No I don't why would I. He's only a friend." I lied hesitantly.

"I know your lying." She said with a serious look. "I found this in your gym locker." She showed me my diary. "I read everything. Everything about you liking him."

I gritted my teeth. "How did you get into my locker?!" I rose my voice.

"Let's just say I got a little help." She grinned.

"I swear if you tell him I will-" she cut me off. "Oh I won't." She said.

I was happy for a second she said that but then confused.

"Under one condition." She blurted.

I stared at her waiting for her answer.

"YOU MUST LEAVE JUNGKOOK ALONE."

My blood boiled. "You don't have the rights to tell me what to do."

She laughed sarcastically. "Um yes I can I'm his girlfriend don't forget that."

"Just because your his girlfriend doesn't mean you can tell us what to do. Besides I'm his best friend he's known for years than you who he only knew for five days now. So don't even think I'll leave him." I said, before shoving her out my way but before I could take another step Shuhua spoke.

"No wonder why your parents left you abandoned all alone and left you with your old grandma who is probably about to die." Shuhua said, I turned around angrily.

I can't do this anymore.

I ran to Shuhua and punched her right in the face making her fall to the ground. Then when I looked around I noticed everyone staring at me.

"Omg isn't that Rosé? Why is she beating Jungkook's girlfriend?"

"What hell is happenings? What is Rosé doing?!"

Shuhua stood up and threw a punch at me but I dodged it luckily but the next one I didn't because I got distracted.

We fought and fought while the people around us kept saying "fight fight!"

Authors POV

While Shuhua and Rosé were fighting together Jungkook came with the principle while Lisa and Jimin ran to the scene as quick as possible to stop them before the principle see them but it was too late.

Rosé and Shuhua were brought into the office.

"I'm so disappointed in you two." The principle said. "How could you guys fight like this in this school?!"

Rosé and Shuhua glared at each other.

"It's her fault." Rosé said.

Shuhua pouted and went up to the principle. "It's wasn't my fault it was her fault." She touched her cheek.

"IT'S BOTH OF YOUR FAULT!" The principle shouted. "You two are no longer aloud to see or talk with each other anymore if I see you two fight one more time you two will get suspended." The principle said before leaving the office.