Lifes Next Adventure

Character info:
(Y/N) - your name
Youtuber with 1.6 million suns

Lannan - LazarBeam
Youtuber with 3 million subs

Today's the big day; moving to Australia. England was getting repetitive and i needed a change.
As i grab my keys and camera off the kitchen counter, my phone buzzes in my back pocket.

Steph:
Hey, let me know when you've landed, i'll pick you up from the airport! Can't wait to see you :) xx

For the next year or so, id be living with my internet best friend Steph. She cane and stayed with me last year for a bit, however i'd never been to her place in Australia.
She's sent me pictures of her house and from what i've seen, the house next to hers looks familiar. It kind of looks like my favourite youtubers house, LazarBeam.

I locked my front door and got in the Uber to the airport.

29 hours later:
Finally. After a long gruelling flight i had landed in Sydney airport. The heat smacked me my face as i stepped one foot from the plane door.
After collecting my luggage, i made my way to the arrivals section of the airport and waited for Steph.
Whilst scrolling through my recent youtube videos comments, i feel 2 arms wrap around my chest. It was Steph. I quickly span around and hugged her tightly from excitement.
It was a 2 hour car journey from the airport to her house, but it gave us plenty of time to gossip and catch up.

As we pulled up to her driveway, all i could look at was her next door neighbours house. I couldn't believe that i would be living next to LazarBeam. Steph started to help unload my luggage from her boot when i heard a voice coming from close by.
"Gday gday ya bloody legends, welcome back to the LazarBeam channel. Today as usual, were doing dumb shit"
Oh. My. God. Lannan was right there recording a video. I tried to waste as much time as i could getting my things from the car in the desperate attempt that he could notice me.
Lannan was still outside, but he wasn't filming anymore. I picked up the final bag from the car and made my way to the front door.
Suddenly, i plummeted face first to the floor, spilling all the contents of my bag.
I really hope this isn't the first impression that i set on Lannan and he didn't see me.

"Gday, are you alright down there? Let me help you up"

Shit.