39

"it was really nice to meet you" lannan said, shaking my parents hands.

today we were going home to australia.

"i'll miss you so much" i drew my parents and my brother in for a big group hug. "you're more than welcome to come over to australia, and the wedding won't be too far away now" i said.

"have a safe flight home" my dad said as we said our final goodbyes and walked out to the taxi.

————

30 hours later, 8:39pm

home at last. i really missed this place.

surprisingly, lannan and i hadn't adjusted to the UK time so we weren't jet lagged or tired. we eventually arrived back home and we were greeted by Tannar.

"hey guys welcome back!" she grinned

"okay, how many house parties have you had here while we've been gone?" lannan asked

"uh, just a couple small gatherings" she laughed

we heard little patters getting closer and willeh came bounding into the room, frantically jumping around excited to see us

"hey willeh" i bent down and picked him up, giving him a hug.

"you really like my willeh don't you?" lannan winked

"he's cute and small" i laughed, making his smile disappear

"ooh she got you there lannan" tannnar laughed, giving lannan a small shove

after catching up with tannar for a bit, lannan led me to the stairs to go up to our room. when we reached the bottom of the stairs, lannan headed straight up with his huge suitcase, but i was struggling at the first step as it was so heavy.

lannan turned around to see why i was making so much noise and he quickly went up the stairs and put all his bags at the top. he then came back down and took all my heavy bags from me

"here, i'll take them for you"

like a hero, he effortlessly carried them up the stairs with ease as i followed him.

"thankyou" i kissed him.

we entered the bedroom and sorted out everything that was in our bags. by the time we were done, it was fairly late and we couldn't be bothered to do anything else.

"takeaway?" lannan pleaded

"takeaway" i smiled as lannan smiled and grabbed his phone to order food.

a/n
just a little filler chapter to give you something to read. proper chapter out tomorrow.
also, is smut something you want to see, because if it is then i'll include more but if no ones is really bothered then i'll only do little bits here and there, thanku :)