50

8:30am

my alarm rang out, making me immediately sit up. i felt nervous and sick, what if lannan changed his mind and didn't turn up. however, all the negative thoughts were shadowed by the excitement.

i jumped out of bed and put some music on quite loud, making tannar come dancing into the room.

"are you excited?" she smiled over the music

"extremely, but nervous. what if he's changed his mind?"

"you've got nothing to be nervous about, he loves you so much he's never do that. if he did i would beat his ass" she laughed

"thanks, like my new sister that i never had"

"well technically, after today we will be sisters" she replied, making us both laugh.

shortly after, kath (loserfruit) and grace (elliot's sister) arrived with all their things ready in bags.

"hi guys" i said as they both hugged me

"how is he?" i asked kath as she had come straight from the click house

"he's so excited, he wouldn't stop talking about it this morning, even while he was playing mario kart with cray and marcus" she giggled

"aw, i can't wait to see him" i replied

grace got a bottle of champagne out from her bag. i pulled my phone and filmed her popping the top off and put it on my instagram story as a boomerang.

"see you soon @lazarbeamyt 👰🏻❤️"

within a few seconds of posting it, my dms were full of excited messages from fans.

(yourshipname)fan: omg i hope you two have the best day!❤️

lazarbum: thankyou for being the perfect girl for lannan :)

i tried to reply to as many as i could but they kept flooding in.

tannar handed me a glass of the champagne, sharing one out to each of us. we all clinked our glasses together.

"here's to married life" i cheered

we danced around to the music for a bit, until tannars phone started to ring.

"it's lannan" she laughed

"what does he want" i replied

she answered the phone and put it to her ear.

"hello, what do you want. no you can't talk to her. because it's bad luck. yes she's fine. okay. see you later" she took her phone away from her and put it down.

"what did he say?" i asked

"he was just checking if you were okay and excited. he wanted to talk to you but i said it was bad luck" she replied

"well i will be seeing him soon so he won't have to wait too long to talk to me"

"the next time you talk to him, you'll be his wife" kath smiled

"it feels so weird to say that i'm getting married, but right"

after we finished our champagne, we went upstairs and started to get ready. we set all our things out infront of the large bathroom mirror.

i sat infront of the mirror on a chair and grace started to brush through my hair. she got a section of my hair from the left side and plaited it round to the right, letting the rest of my hair flow down.