40

i woke up to see lannan lying next to me scrolling through twitter on his phone. he was shirtless and the duvet was pulled down just covering his boxers, showing his v-like trailing down.

"good morning baby" i smiled

as soon as he saw i was awake, he shut off his phone and rolled over to me, burying my head in his chest.

"morning beautiful" he replied, hugging me tightly.

his strong chest engulfed me, i felt safe.

"i like the look" i smirked, looking him up and down

"really? i do work out a lot" he smirked, flexing his biceps, making us both laugh

he got closer to me and i could feel his warm breath blowing down onto my bare chest.

"i love you" i whispered

"i love you too" he said, pressing his lips against mine.

we slowly moved them in sync, lannan slipped his tongue in my mouth and gently moved it around. his hands moved from my back and slithered down my sides, grasping my bum.

i moaned slightly and wrapped my arms over his shoulders and around his neck. he rolled over and towered himself over me, not disconnecting our lips. i could see his bulge almost bursting through his boxers.

he reached over to the bedside cabinet, pulled out a condom and slipped it on after removing his boxers.

he broke away from the kiss and slid his hands to the top of my shorts, slowly pulling them down, bringing them all the way down and throwing them out the way.

he started planting love bites down my neck and across my collarbone, making me moan slightly. he lined himself up with me and thrusted into me, gradually picking up the speed, making us both let out groans.

we eventually both finished off and lannan fell down beside me, both of us panting heavily, big smiles spread across our faces. lannan took the condom off and threw it into the bin. i rolled over onto my side, huddling into lannan. he put his arm closest to me under my head and wrapped it around my back.

"i love you so much (y/n)" he grinned

"i love you too lannan"