16

"hey lannan, i'm back" i shouted, slipping my shoes off and running up the stairs.

"hey baby girl" he embraced me, kissing my cheek.

i checked my twitter and looked at the comments that had been put on the tweet:

@(Y/N)
I'm doing a q&a with my new boyfriend who you will meet in tomorrow's video! send in your questions for us :)

i set my camera equipment up in lannan's recording room and started filming. lannan was stood to the right of me out of shot so the camera couldn't see him.

"hi guys, welcome back to my channel. some of you may have noticed that i missed last weeks upload and that is because ive been busy and i'm staying in Australia for a few months. also, i met someone and now, we're dating." i say to the camera.

lannan didn't move from where he was stood.

"um that was your cue to walk in" i laughed. we both burst into laughter and lannan took a step so he was next to me.

"gday gday ya bloody legends" he shouted towards the camera.

"so this is lannan, aka Lazarbeam. he has his own youtube channel, it will be the top line of the description so go check it out. today we're doing a q&a, i tweeted out asking you guys to send in any questions for me and lannan to answer and you sent a whole load of questions. on lannan's channel he taught me how to play fortnite so go watch that once you've watched this one."

lannan started reading the questions.

"okay first question, who's the better kisser?" he read and continued with "well i think we both know the answer to that one" he pouted his lips and made a face at the camera, making me laugh.

"yeah you wish" i giggled, kissing his still pouted lips.

"okay yeah, it's definitely you" he smirked.

"next question, how did you meet?" he said.

"well, i'm originally from england and lannan obviously is from here in australia and about a month ago i moved here to live with one of my friends steph, lannan and steph live next door to eachother. when i arrived, lannan was outside his house filming a video, i was moving all my bags and boxes from the car into my house when i tripped and dropped everything. so my knight in shining armour over here came over to me, gave me a hand and invited me and steph to his house that night." i explained.

"yeah, i'd already watched some of your videos before so i knew who you were, i'd just never spoken to you online or in person before." he added

"what did you think of me when you first saw my videos?"

"oh, absolute weirdo"

"um? thanks?" i said

"no no i'm joking" he wrapped one of his arms around me, pulling me closer and kissed my forehead. "i thought you were very funny, genuine and absolutely beautiful. to be honest i went to your instagram profile, stalked your account and nearly messaged you, i just got a bit nervous so i didn't." he declared.

"aw, you're cute. you should've messaged me silly" we both laughed.

after about an hour of reading questions, i ended the video and shut the camera off. lannan then turned his pc on and set up his camera.

we spent the next three hours filming for his channel as he taught me how to play fortnite. much to his surprise, i was already quite good at it as i had played it with my brother back in england.

after filming, we moved to lannan's bed and put a film on his tv to watch while we edited the videos ready to upload them for tomorrow.