53

1 year time skip - sorry :)

lannan and i have been together for 2 years now, married for 1 year. i had started uploading vlogs regularly on youtube again and i had 5 million subscribers. because i had become a more popular content creator, i was signed to click and started appearing in their videos more often. lannan had grown to 10 million subscribers and he was still with the click crew.

i woke up and rolled over to lannan who was still fast asleep. his eyes flicked open and he smiled at me. he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him and i rested my hand on his face.

"baby you're really hot, are you feeling okay?" i asked, tracing circles on his cheek with my thumb.

"my heads pounding i guess, and my throats quite sore" he replied, sneezing.

"stay here, i'll get you some stuff" i kissed him and climbed out of bed

i went to the kitchen and started boiling the kettle before rummaging through the cupboard that had the medicine in, pulling out a throat soother and headache tablet.

the kettle clicked and i got 2 mugs out from the cupboard, pouring the water into them and adding tea bags, milk and sugar. i carried them up the stairs and placed my cup on the table on my side of the bed before going round to lannan and crouching beside him.

"here" i quietly said, handing him the mug and tablets.

"thankyou baby" he took them from me and swiftly swallowed both tablets.

i leaned forward and gave him a kiss

"stop, i'll make you ill too" he laughed, pulling me onto him and under the covers

"nevermind" i smiled and kissed him again.

i ran my fingers through his hair and his eyes started to drift off. just as they had fully shut, he opened them wide again

"i need to record today and get my video up" he said, holding his head in his hand from the pain

"don't worry about it, you can't do it if you're sick. post something on twitter to let your subs know" i replied, lowering him back down

"yeah you're right. i didn't really have any ideas for a video anyway" he sighed, cuddling up to me.

i continued to stroke his hair and he slowly drifted off to sleep, myself following him not too long after.

————
okay short filling chapter thing because i have plans for this story and need it to progress :)

also, i thought, because you guys don't really know me, i'd say a few things about me:

hello, my names rebecca, i'm from england (although on my bucket list is to visit australia loads and possibly live there because i love the country). i'm 15 years old, 16 in march and i'm in the last year (year11) of secondary school so for americans, i'm in 10th grade. i play for a football (soccer) team which has a fully professional women's and mens team in a high english league so i'm hoping that when i'm older i can progress to become professional (that's also on my bucket list, along with playing for england and playing at wembley stadium). oh i support manchester united btw :). although i'm 5"7 which isn't that tall, im taller than the majority of my friends. im alright at school but i guess i could be better. my favourite music artist is the weeknd because his music is just beautiful ami right :) queen is also a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.

i love watching clicks videos and all the members of clicks personal videos, including lachy. i play fortnite myself, on ps4, and i have been doing so since october 2017. i even have gingey from when it first came out and he's my favourite skin because i like to look like lannan.

if you want to follow me on instagram, my name is @rebeccawrightt_ so please do because i need friends :)

hope you enjoyed this chapter and whatever that just was :)