49

3:51pm

"lannan. you need to get up" i shook him, making him groan and roll over

"lannan, seriously, you need to go soon and you haven't even packed yet" i grabbed his arm and pulled him up and out of bed although he was trying to resist

"alright i'm up" he laughed

because tomorrow is the wedding day and it's bad luck to see eachother before, lannan is going to the click house tonight.

i helped lannan get some of his things packed, apart from his suit because i didn't want to see it until tomorrow. i went downstairs, leaving lannan to sort some of his packing and youtube stuff out before he left.

he came downstairs and wrapped his arms over my shoulders, pulling me close to him. he looked down at me, staring right into my eyes and smiling.

"next time i see you, you'll be my wife" he smiled

"mrs beam" i laughed

"i love you (y/n)"

"i love you too lannan"

he leant down and softly pressed his lips against mine, before pulling himself away and bringing me into a tight hug, putting his head into my neck.

"i'll miss you" i said

"same, even though we'll see eachother in literally like 24 hours" he replied, kissing me on the top of my head and rubbing my back.

we walked out the apartment and went down in the elevator. i went out the front of the building and waved lannan goodbye as he got into the uber.

i watched the uber drive away into the distance and made my way back up to the apartment. the excitement that tomorrow i will be getting married to the love of my life really started to settle in now that lannan was gone.

lannans pov - 5:19pm

i got out the uber and pulled my bags up the driveway and knocked on the front door.

seconds later, cray swung the door opened and smiled

"there he issss!" he shouted and gave me a hug

"you excited?" he asked, helping me out with my bags

"definitely, gonna be the best day, i can't wait" i replied, my cheeks blushing just thinking about it.

we walked into the living room and the rest of click were sat around.

"hey guys" i declared to everyone who turned their attention to me

"hey lannan" they all replied in unison

i walked over to the sofa and sat myself in between kath and bazza.

"i'm really happy for you" kath said turning to me and giving me a hug

"thanks kath. maybe you and marcus could be next" i replied, winking at marcus making them both laugh.

————

we spent the rest of the day relaxing, doing some of the stuff that we'd do on any normal day. we even managed to get a click video filmed, playing twister with forfeits.

as the night went on, we sat out in the garden in the evening sun.

"who would've thought that out of all of us, lannan would be the first one to get married" elliot laughed

"don't underestimate the beam. ladies love me"

"just don't forget about us" marcus replied

"don't worry, i love you guys and so does (y/n), i'll always make time for you"

"it's getting quite late i think we should head to bed, can't be tired for tomorrow" elliot said breaking the conversation.

we all said goodnight and went off to our rooms. i got changed into some shorts and got into the bed, putting my phone on charge on the cabinet next to me.

just as my head hit the pillow, my phone buzzed. i rolled over and lifted it up to see who it was.

(y/n)❤️:
goodnight my love. i can't wait for tomorrow❤️

reading the message made me smile so much, thinking how lucky i was.

me:
i love you. get some sleep❤️