46

i gave lannan the job of sorting out the honeymoon, venue and the after party. i had to get my dress, the catering and send out all the invites.

because i didn't have anything else to do, i spent the whole day trying to find the perfect company to provide the food, especially the cake. i also got all the invites to everyone we we wanted to attend.

as we were in australia, there was going to be more of lannans friends and family than mine, but i was okay with that.

i still had a bit of budget left so i decided to book a videographer so we could have good footage of the whole day. i asked tannar if she would also take some pictures which she agreed to.

once i had sorted all of that, tannar took me to the nicest dress shop in town to get my outfit. i wanted tannar to be there to help me choose the best dress and let me know if it was a good fit.

i told the woman in the shop a basic idea of what i would like and she took me into a back room, leaving tannar out in the shop where i would reveal what i was wearing to her.

she handed me the first dress bag and i unzipped it, revealing a long sequinned white/grey dress. it was nice, but there was something about it that didn't click with me.

i put it on and looked in the mirror. i then walked out to tannar.

"you look beautiful, but i'm not feeling it" she admitted, making me laugh

"yeah, gonna have to agree with you on that" i laughed and made my way back into the changing room.

i tried on dress after dress, some were put into the maybe section, some into the absolutely not. 

after about 40 minutes of trying on dresses, the woman handed me another bag. i hung it up and as soon as i unzipped it, i felt like this would be the one.

it was plain white, off the shoulder, beautiful dress.

i put it on, it felt so comfortable in it and i knew i would chose it

i drew back the curtain and walked out infront of tannar.

"wow" she said smiling

"i know right, i love it" i replied

"it looks perfect on you"

"feels super comfortable, this is the one" i smiled

"definitely. lannan will love it"

we paid the expensive fee for the dress and put it in the bag so lannan wouldn't see it, neatly placing it in the back of the car. we drove home and we hid the dress in tannars wardrobe.

a/n
sorry about the lack of updates. now i've written this, ive remembered how much i enjoy writing this story so regular updates are coming back :)