8

LANNANS POV

"Lannan? Lannan wake up"

i opened my eyes and sat up, untangling my arms from (y/n) trying not to wake her, to see my parents stood at my door.

"hey mum, hey dad"

"who's this you've got here?" my mum asked, looking at (y/n).

just as she finished her sentence, (y/n) let out a small yawn and sat up.

"parents, this is (y/n), (y/n) these are my parents"

my dad walked over to our bed and held out his hand, (y/n) took it and they shook hands.

"it's lovely to meet you both" (y/n) declared

"lannan is she your girlfriend?" my mum asked.

"mum! no, we've only been on one date." i replied

"for now" (y/n) whispered under her breath, so only i could hear her. i smiled and turned my attention back to my parents.

"well it was nice to meet you (y/n), lannan, we're going out and staying at your uncles house in Brisbane so we won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. look after your sister." his mum said as she walked over to lannan and gave him a hug before both of them walked out.

"do you think they actually like me?" (y/n) turned to me.

"i mean it was only a short meeting, but i can tell they like you." i replied

"you promise?"

"promise"

i wrapped my arms around her waist again and pushed her back down to the bed, resting my head in her neck, drifting back to sleep.