59

3 months later

lannan had an eye appointment today, his sight was getting slightly worse because of all the fortnite he was playing.

"good luck" i said, standing behind him and kissing the top of his head.

"thanks, i think it will be bad news to be honest" he sighed

"i love you" i replied

"i love you too" he kissed me and walked out the apartment.

7 months pregnant. time had passed so fast and we were both so excited, as was everyone around us and the fans. we had almost set up the room and got everything ready, minus a few small things.

we were still stuck on a name however. many had been thought hard about and we had many suggested. a few had been our favourites and were still a possibility.

being pregnant was tiring. whilst lannan was out, i had a rest on the sofa, drifting off to sleep.

i was awoken again a little while after than by lannan. he shook my shoulder and as i opened my eyes, i saw his slightly sadden face looking at me.

"what's wrong? how did it go?" i said, letting him lay next to me

"um, they basically just said, my eyes had got worse and if i don't stop playing video games and constantly looking at my screen then i'd go pretty much blind within a year or 2" he sighed

"oh baby, i'm sorry" i replied, pulling him close to me and hugging him.

"what are you going to do about it?" i asked him

"i don't know. i love making videos but i don't want to lose my sight, especially because i have you and our son on the way. i want to properly see him grow up"

"i'm sure we can think of a way to get through this. i'll always be by your side" i reassured him, giving him another hug.

"how are you anyway?" he asked, placing his hand on my stomach, which was now quite large.

"i'm good" i smiled "he's been moving around quite a lot"

"i can't wait" he smiled back

"neither can i"

we chilled on the sofa for a while, watching netflix.

"what if i have to give up youtube?" he asked out of the blue

"i mean, you don't have to completely quit, but i think fortnite may have to stop" i sighed

"i could vlog, but they never did as well as my fortnite videos did" (a/n, i loved his vlogs i wish he did more (: )

"im still vlogging, we could do ones together" i suggested

"yeah i guess" he replied

"i know what ever you decide will be hard, but you have to do what makes you happy"

a/n: sorry about lack of updates, but this is a fairly important chapter and i'll be updating more now :)