Finally seeing the boy with the bread

Peeta's POV:

I hear a knock at the door and run I open it! When I do I find the love of my life, the girl of my dreams, the girl I have been crying myself to sleep about every night, the girl that's named katniss. When I see her I am very shocked but very happy. As I look into her beautiful grey eyes I find myself falling in love all over again! When she finally says " hey!" " hey!" I reply as I let her inside! I have missed her so much! I miss her always sleeping with her in my chest and my arms wrapped around her, I miss her sweet kisses, and most of all I miss her! "What brings you here?" I ask. "Well I thought I would just stop by and visit and see how you were doing!" She says! Then I think to myself she actually cares she does still love me! But that can't be true because I know she probably loves gale! "So what have you been doing?" She asks. "I have been crying all day every day because all I can think about is you. The second I said that I new I should have because I know that I might make her uncomfortable and scare her off but all she manages to say is "well I thought you were doing just fine without me. Because of the way the Capitol hijacked you!" Then I say " no matter how hard they try they can never change how much I love you!" Then I know I really shouldn't have said that because she runs out the door and runs into the woods! And I try to stop her but with my Prosthetic leg I can't run very fast! As soon as I get home I burst into tears! I have lost her! I have lost the love of my life! Why did I have to ruin it all! Just then I throw a mirror of the wall and send it shattering into a million pieces on the floor! And I accidentally cut my self! I am no lying down in what I assume is a puddle of blood when everything goes black!