Talking to gale

Katniss POV:

When peeta left I turn to gale he says "so are you and baker boy together now?" " yes we are together and his name is peeta!" " look I'm sorry I left you after... Ummm.... Her death I should have talked to you and I'm sorry!" "Well sorry doesn't help gales what's done is done!" "I'm sorry katniss, I love you and I want you to know that!" "Well it's to late for that because I'm with peeta now!" "What do you even see in him katniss?" After he says that I get a little offended. "Everything! He will always be a better person then you will ever be!" I say! " no he is just a stupid baker! You actually want to be with him instead of me?" " yes I do and he is not just a stupid baker! And yes I do! I don't even want to be friends with you now!" "Well will this change your mind?" He says as he leans in to kiss me. I try to run away but he has me trapped with his arms around me! As he is kissing me peeta walks out the door. Then gale stops kissing me and says " have a nice life katniss!" And then he runs off! I turn to peeta and see anger and hurt in his eyes! " please peeta it's not what it looks like" " I think it's exactly what it looks like, you were kissing gale!" "Peeta please let me explain!" " you know what katniss just leave me alone!" He says and ten walks away. I fall onto my knees and start crying my eyes out! Then finally it's starts getting dark so I walk home and of course the nightmares come!