The boy

Peeta POV

After a few months

I am at the bakery working. I'm still worried about katniss alone with Lily because she is huge now and could go into labor any time now. I was frosting a cake when I heard the phone ring. "hello this is peeta how may I help you?" I say into the phone. "peeta honey I'm going into labor!" katniss says. "oh my gosh I'll be right over!" I say as I hang up the phone and run to the house. I pick up katniss bridal style and run her all the way to the hospital.

Skipping labor process

Soon we head the screams of a beautiful baby boy. They soon hand the baby to katniss and we both look at him trying to figure out a name when his eyes flutter open. I gasp. "he has your beautiful grey eyes." I say and katniss smiles and gives me a peck on the cheek. Soon Lily walks in the door and says "I want to hold him!" So katniss tells her how to hold him and she carefully hands the baby to Lily. Lily just stares at the baby with admiration. "what's his name?" she asks. "We don't know yet pumpkin, want to help us?" I ask. She nods and starts thinking. Then she soon looks up and says "ryan?" katniss look at each other and nod. "that's perfect little duck!" katniss says to Lily. "what about Michael for a middle name?" katniss asks. Lily and I both nod. Then we take Ryan Michael Mellark home.