A whole new life

Katniss POV

When we get to the lake I pull of my shirt and shorts and I'm now wearing my red bikini that I know drivers peeta wild. "oh come on katniss you know that swim suit drives me wild!" he says. "I know that's why I wore it!" I say with a smirk on my face. He smirks and picks me up bridal style and throws me in the lake. "PEETA RYAN MELLARK!" I say. he just laughs and laughs. "your not gonna be laughin when you don't get a kiss!" I say "I can get a kiss when I want!" he says and starts chasing me. I run and run then I finally give up and he grasp me by my waist pulls me underwater. and we kiss underwater. then when we run out of breath we go above water. then I see his body. He has the best abs that I always find myself staring at. "you don't look bad your self!" I say. and he smirks and pulls me in for another kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. And we kiss for what seems like forever. then we decide to go back home and continue kissing in bed. and I think you can guess what happened next.

( hey guys thanks for all the reads. I know these last few chapters have been kinda been boring. And sorry for the last part in this chapter I didn't really want to go into detail on how you get pregnant.)