A whole new life!

Peeta POV:

I can't believe I have married my dream girl. I have been waiting for this since I was five years old. As we lay In bed together she like always has her head on my chest and my arms are wrapped around her as I stroke her hair. "What do you want to do today?" She asked. "Umm... I have an idea!" "And what would that be?" "Katniss Mellark will you go out on a date with me all day today?" "Why of course Mr. Mellark!" she says! "How about I make my beautiful wife some of her favorite breakfast!" "How about I help?" she asked. "You bake, I love you to death katniss but you can't bake." I say. "Ugh I beg to differ mellark!" she says and I laugh. "come on Kat I will help you." I say. "Kat?" She askes. "Ya, every couple needs a pet name for each other!" I say. "ok pete." "Uhhh pete? no offence but that's worse that your cooking. Kat suits you Pete doesn't suit me." "ugh well then. come on let's cook lover boy!" she says. "really? lover boy?" "fine I'll just call you peeta it suits you!" she says. I smile and kiss her forehead. as soon as we start baking I teach katniss to make the pancakes. I see she is ha in trouble so I go behind her and wrap my arms around her and put my hands on hers and help her. she smiles. "you know being a bad cook might not be that bad." she says. I laugh and say "why so you can lay around while I make it all?" "no, so you wrap your arms around me like this." she says. then we eat breakfast and she says "hey how we go swimming at the lake?" "I would love that!" I say.