Adding one more

Four years later

Katniss POV

Today is Lily's fourth birthday! Peeta and I are sleeping or should I say resting in bed when we hear little foot steps come running into our room. Sure enough Lily comes in and jumps on our bed screaming "wake up, wake up mommy and daddy!". Soon enough peeta and I get up. "happy birthday pumpkin!" peeta says. "happy birthday my little angel!" I say. she smiles and says "I want a little brother or sister for my birthday!". I look a peeta and gives me a smirk. "well think about it ok angel!" I say. "ok mommy!" she says. I look over at peeta and he still has a smirk on his face. "so what do you think about adding one more?" "I think it's a wonderful idea!" I say and he smiles. "well I better get breakfast going for the birthday girl. Why don't you go and get dressed pumpkin!" peeta says. Lily smiles and says "ok daddy!". Then peeta gets dressed and turns to me and says "hey babe, I'm gonna goals breakfeast." "your not gonna make breakfast before you give me a kiss!" I say with a smirk. He smirks to and walks over to me and gives be a very passionate and long kiss on the lips. "much better." I say. And he smiles and nods. After he leaves I get dressed in a white laced tank top with some jean shorts. And since it's Lily's birthday I decide to let my auburn locks flow over my shoulders. Then I go downstairs and eat breakfast with my handsome husband and my beautiful little girl. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I hope that she won't be as stubborn as I was as a teenager. She is beautiful. She has my auburn locks and nose. And then she has peeta's beautiful bright blue eyes, and perfect jawline. After breakfast we send Lily up to her room to play while peeta, haymitch, effie, annie, Finn (Annie's son), and I decorate for the party. Since yellow is Lily's favorite color we use yellow streamers, yellow balloons, yellow wrapped presents,and best of all peeta made a cake with yellow frosting. I go upstairs to find Lily drawing a beautiful picture of peeta, herself, and I. "That's a beautiful picture angel!" I say with a grin. she smiles to and says "thank you mommy!" "come on let's get you dressed for your party!" I say and walk in her closet and pick out a a sunset orange blouse with cute little jean shorts that match mine and a belt so he can tuck in her shirt. I leave her room to give her some privacy to get dressed then she calls me back in. I bend down on my knees so i am at her hight. "Aww you look beautiful, but you better tuck in that tail little duck." I say with a smile on my face. Then I remember when I said that to prim on her first reaping. I start to get tears in my eyes but then I remember Lily is with me so I hold back the tears and stay strong. After we are done we both go down stairs an everyone yells "surprise!" she giggles and and smiles and says "wow thank you!" he runs over to the presents and the cake and smiles even more. Then we start eating cake and opening presents. Peeta got her some art supplies. I gave her my mocking jay pin. "to protect you!" I say and she smiles. Effie got her a cute little bear. Annie and Finn gave her a Barbie. And last but not least haymitch got her a bracket just like the one Effie gave him to show that we are a team. Soon the adults are talking while Finn and Lily go off and play. I'm sitting at the table with all the adults talking when I turn around and see Finn and Lily playing together. they look so cute. so I quietly get everybody's attention and point over to Finn and Lily. Just when I tell everybody to look Finn gives Lily a kiss on the cheek. I can tell Lily blushes but smiles and then they go on playing. "wow, Annie Finns only 5 and he is already getting to flirt with the ladies, just like finnick!" Everybody smiles and gives a little laugh. "he has certainly got finnicks charm." everyone smiles. Then after an hour or two everybody helps clean up and leaves. Just as Finn and Annie leave Finn kisses Lily on the cheek and says "happy birthday Lily, I'm gonna miss you!" everyone awes and then they leave. peeta and I tuck Lily in and then go to bed. "Lily and Finn sure are cute!" I say and peeta smiles and says "yes they are but no boyfriends for he until she's older!" I smile and laugh. Then we get in bed. Peeta gives me a short kiss on the lips. "That's all I get?" I ask. Then he starts passionately kissing my neck. Then we go further and further. When I wake up in the morning I run to the bathroom and throw up. Peeta walks in the bathroom and hold my hair back and rubs circles on my back. when I have practically thrown up my guts I think I need some privacy to test if I am pregnant or not. so I turn to peeta and look at him, he gets the message and smiles just as he is about to leave he says "I love you." I smile and nod. then I go to the drawers and pull out the pregnancy test and rip it out of the packaging. When I am done waiting for the test it finally beeps I look down at the test and see a positive sign. I smile and run to peeta holding to test behind my back. "guess what?" I ask with a grin on my face "what?" "were having another baby!" I say as I hold out the test. he looks at it then looks back at me and picks me up and spins me. I can tell he's happy, he always has wanted a family. after hugging and kissing going on Lily walks in the room and says "what happened, why are you guys so excited?" she askes peeta and I sit her down and peeta says "well pumpkin your going to have a little brother or sister!"