Planning and having fun

Katniss POV

I wake up and find a smell of pancakes form the kitchen and see peeta dancing to music on the radio I sit and watch for a while then a slow sweet some comes and on and peeta turns around holds out his hand and I grab it. we slow dance together until the song is over! And then we eat breakfast and talk about the wedding. My bridesmaids will be Johanna, effie, annie, and Delly. and my aid of honor will be effie! and haymitch will walk me down the Isle. and then Effie will plan the rest. tomorrow is the wedding so Effie says that it is bad luck if the groom sees the bride before the wedding so tonight peeta and I can't sleep together. after breakfast we go and sit on the couch. "katniss?" "yes?" " do you want kids?" I am surprised this question! Normally I would never want I have kids because I would be scared that they would be taken away from me. but since the games are over and snow is dead there is nothing row prey about so I say. " Why not, I mean I think it will be fun to have a bunch of mini peeta's running around the house. " Thank you katniss! But I think it would be more fun to have a little mini katniss because she would be beautiful just like youl" "well let's just hope she doesn't have my personality. you would have to deal with twice as much stubbornness as you already deal with!" I say and he laughs and says "I don't care, I love everything about you!" he says and I kiss him on the cheek as a thanks. and then I remember I have to go dress shopping with Effie today so I go upstairs and get ready. When I come downstairs I kiss peeta tell him that I will be back soon and leave to go with Effie.

( thanks so much for reading my book It really means a lot you guys. this next chapter I think you will like it's about finding the dress and the wedding.)