Finally seeing him again

Peeta POV:

I was lying in bead crying my eyes out when I heard at knock on the door and I ran downstairs to open it! When I opened it I saw katniss and said " katniss I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt." Then she cuts me over with a kiss, it was very passionate but still very gentle and sweet! " I love you" I hear her whisper.

"I love you more." I reply back. We sit and watch tv for what seems like forever! Then finally it's getting dark and I walk her home. I tuck her in bead and turn around to head back to my house! When I get back to my house I go straight to sleep then I am awoken by a loud scream coming from katniss's house and I run as fast as I can over there! When I get there I realized that she was having a nightmare and run to her to comfort her. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. " you..were...dead peeta!" She says in between sobs! "It's ok I'm here now, shhhh it's ok!" As I am about to turn and leave she says "peeta?" "Ya" I say. "Will you stay with me?" And I of course wasn't going to turn down katniss so I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. With her head in my chest! "Always!" I whisper and she instantly falls asleep. When I wake up I find myself looking into katniss's beautiful grey seam like eyes! " no nightmares?" " no nightmares." She answers. And I go

down stairs to make her breakfast as I am making the pancakes I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I turn around to find katniss! I lean in to kiss her and she kisses back! Then I go back to cooking and I turn around to find katniss staring at me. Its probably because I don't have a shirt on! "Enjoying the view?" I ask. And she blushes. "Whatever" she replies! And runs over and gives me another kiss. When we finally break apart I say " you are enjoying the view." After we eat breakfast we lay on the coach and watch tv for a few minutes when I hear a knock at the door and go to open it! When I open it I feel hate and anger as I stare at the person at the door! Katniss runs over to see who was at the door. When she sees who it's is she has a shocked look on her face and it looks like she is about to cry so I wrap my arms around her! "Hey catnip" the person at the door says. "Gale?" Katniss says. "Look I'm really sorry I didn't know that pr-" katniss cuts him off before he can say her name and says "don't say her name" and she says it a little bit coldly! "Ok well can I talk to you alone?" Gale asked. An katniss replies " ummm sure." And then she looks at me and gives me a quick peck on the lips. Just as I'm about to leave I give gale a stare!

( I will maybe write another chapter today. But if I don't it's because I was busy or didn't feel like writing a new chapter. But so far 9 people have read my book and I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry that I know it's not that good of a book! But help me get the word out about my book so more people can read it :))) )