The pregnancy

Katniss POV

After we told Lily about her little brother or sister her face just lit up! I could tell she was excited.

9 months later

I am huge now. I am going to be having a baby boy. I am due in a week. My beautiful family and I are sitting on the coach watching tv when I feel a huge pain in my stomache. "peeta this baby is coming!" I say and he looks at me with a shocked expressio then runs out with Lily. I think he's dropping her off at haymitch's house. Then he comes running back in the door and carries me bridal style all the way to the hospital.

(Gonna skip the whole pregnancy process)

Just when they are about to hand us the baby they turn around with a sad expression on their faces. I start to get worried and I can tell peeta is too. "I'm sorry mr. and mrs. mellark but your baby boy didn't make it." just then I felt my heart drop as I start bursting into tears. I can tell peeta is very upset too. He brings me into a hug and whispers soothing words in my ear but it doesn't help I'm just to upset. Finally we leave the hospital and arrive at home. "we can always try again honey!" peeta says and I try and give a little smile and nod. after that we walk over to haymitch house to tell him and Lily the news. I don't know how I'm going to tell Lily the news she wanted a little brother more than anything. haymitch walks up to us with a confused expression as to why there's no baby in our arms. "The baby..... um... didn't make it!" I manage to say. Then I look up at haymitch and I can tell he has tears in his eyes. Then Lily comes up to us. "where's my little brother?" she asks. "he ummmm.... didn't make it pumpkin..... I'm so sorry!" peeta says. almost instantly tears for in Lily's eyes. And then peeta comforts her and soon comforts me. Then we leave haymitch's house.

(Hey guess thanks so much for all the support. and sorry for such a sad chapter!)