Fighting once again

Katniss POV

Once we get on the train I just look out the window the whole time and just ignore peeta. I just can't believe he would lie to me like that. I know he is trying to protect me but what happens if both of us die and Ryan and Lily have no mother or father left. I would hate that for them. "katniss please talk to me." Peeta says. "Why so you can lie to me again?" I say a little to harshly for my liking. Then I turn and look at peeta and see a hurt expression on his face. "katniss I just want to protect you. I'm sorry I lied to you it wasn't easy and I feel terrible. But, I would feel even worse if I lost you." he says. I just turn away and look at the window again. Then haymitch walks in seeing peeta with a hurt expression and me with my back facing him and puts two and two together. "sweetheart what peeta is doing is protecting you, he loves you to much to loose you. You can't just keep ignoring him like this." I was gonna say something but I am to tired to argue. Soon haymitch leaves and so does peeta and I am left alone. I have been thinking for hours. Then I finally decide to stop ignoring and being mad at peeta and to make things right again. I walk out of my room and go into the living room cart and see peeta. I grab his hand and brush the hair out of his face. He looks up and sees it's me and hugs me tight. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you to peeta." I say. And give him a short sweet kiss on the lips. Tomorrow is where we are going to be sent to fight in the arena. This time there's no training, interviews, or parades. President Caroline snow just cut right to the chase. That night peeta and I sleep in each other's arms and of course nightmares find their way into our sleep.