Home again

Peeta POV

As soon as we get to the top of the ladder we are in a hovercraft. Then I see haymitch walking up to us. "we just killed Caroline snow and we are taking you guys home. Are y'all ok?" haymitch asks. "we are better now." I say. After about an hour on the hovercraft we finally get back home. I decide that the whole family should go and bake at the bakery. So we do and we decide to bake a cake. I help Ryan and Lily with the ingredients. Then it's time to frost the cake. I hand Lily and Ryan the icing tubes. Ryan accidentally gets frosting everywhere including all over me and katniss. I see katniss with the frosting all over her and try to help clean her up. I see that she still has a little bit of frosting left on her neck. So I lean closer to her face and lick the frosting off of her neck. So now I have frosting on my lips and katniss gets the frosting off my lips by kissing me. "ewww can y'all stop kissing for once?" Lily asks. Katniss and I just laugh and soon we head back home. I tuck the kids in bed. I walk in the bead room and see katniss getting her night gown on. I run over to her and slide the night gown off of her. "much better!" I say. She looks at me and says sarcastically "ya I didn't think I wanted to wear a nightgown I will just wear a T- shirt and shorts." she walks over to her closet and pulls out a shirt and shorts while I climb in bed. Katniss comes back dressed in my shirt and some really tight shorts that show part of her butt.

Katniss POV

I am standing right by the be and taking my hair out of the braid. I can feel peeta staring at my butt. I look over a him and see him smirking while he is still looking at my butt. "like what you see?" I ask. He doesn't say and thing and still just keeps staring and smirking. I climb in bed and kiss peeta. It turned out to be a pretty long kiss. He know has one hand on my waist and the other on my butt while I have my arms wrapped around his neck. Soon I cuddle up to him and lay my head on his chest while he plays with my hair. And soon both of is fall fast asleep in each other's arms.