The interview

Peeta POV

We walk out on stage and are instantly blinded by all the flashing lights! But soon my eyes adjust. "welcome star-crossed lovers" Caesar says. The crowd keeps on cheering. Then katniss,Lily, and I sit on the coach next to Caesar. I look down at Lily to see how she is doing. She seems to be fine. She is smiling,waving,and blowing kisses to the audience. "well how had life been?" Caesar asks. "Life has been pretty good now that I have this beautiful woman as my wife and a beautiful little girl as a daughter and soon I will have a handsome son!" I say with pride because of how great of a family I have! "oh I didn't know katniss was pregnant! How are you doing dear?" Caesar asks as he turns and looks at katniss. "I'm doing wonderful, I have a very strong and handsome man as my husband and a beautiful little girl as my daughter. And yes I'm pregnant with another baby boy." katniss says as the crowd does and "awwwww." Then Caesar turns and looks at Lily. "and what about you little one how are you doing?" Caesar asks. "Never better!" Lily says. "and are you excited about your soon to be little brother?" Caesar asks lily. "yes I'm really excited I want someone to play with!" she says. "We are excited as well!" I say as I grab katniss's hand and smile at her. She smiles back and presses her lips on mine. "ughhhh here they go again, they are always kissing!" Lily screams. The crowd starts laughing and laughing and laughing. Katniss and I laugh then the buzzer goes off meaning our interview is done. We walk off the stage smiling and waving until we get backstage.