Wedding

Katniss POV

When I wake up I remember today is the day I get married to the love of my life. I sit there for a few minutes and just think about our future and daydream. It gets interrupted by my prep team bursting through the door screaming "Come on dear lets get to work today is going to be a very big day!" I groan as I think about all the torture that is about to come with all the waxing and makeup. So I finally get up and they start with the waxing once my skin feels raw they rub all these oils on me and do my makeup. And before I know it they hand me a box with my wedding veil inside as they are putting on my wedding veil I read the note that was on top of it

Dear Katniss,

I'm sorry I couldn't be with you today. But just now that I'm watching you. I knew that you would some day end up with Peeta by the ways you always looked at him so that's why I designed this wedding veil. Remember I'm still betting on you girl on fire!

Your stylist,

Cinna

I tear up a little bit and remember when they beat up cinna I cry even more and my prep team gets mad at me because I just ruined all my makeup and now they have to do it all over again. Once they finally finish redoing my makeup they spin me around so I now in front of the mirror. I gasp at how good of a job they did an how beautiful I look. My makeup looks great it looks all natural. And my hair is in it's natural wave but there is a small braid that starts at my left eye brow and goes all the way around my head and finishes at my right eye brow. I thank my prep team and before you know it I am with haymitch about to walk in the church doors to my soon to be husband! "You nervous sweetheart?" haymitch asked. "A little but I know that it will turn out perfect!" I say. And then we hear our cue and we start walking down the isle. everything looks beautiful. then I turn and look at peeta who looks extremely handsome! And he looks at me in awe. Then we say our vows and they come up with the rings and then they said "If anyone has any reason that these two shouldn't get married speak now or forever hold your peace!" just then gale barges through the door and say "no you can't get married!" I look over at him and scream "WHY NOT GALE I LOVE HIM?" And he says "Because I love you catnip and I know that you love me too!" "I WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU BARGE INTO MY WEDDING AND RUIN EVERYTHING! I HATE YOU GALE!" just then gale runs up to me grabs me and kisses me. I immediately push him away! Then haymitch and some other people come and drag him off. I turn and look at peeta and she he has anger and hurt in his eyes. "You may kiss the bride!" is all I hear when peeta pulls me in close by my waist and we kiss very passionately for a very long time until peeta breaks the kiss and whispers "we can continue later!" I nod and smile as we walk walk down talking to everybody. Then after we did and get ready to leave gale comes up and punches peeta in the face hard. Peeta punches back but then gale pins him down and punches constantly. I try to get them to stop and I am screaming at the top of my lungs but they won't so I try to push gale off but he punches me so hard that I go flying unconscious. and when I wake up I'm in a hospital and that's when haymitch walks in. "hey sweetheart feeling better?" "where's peeta"? is all I say and haymitch looks down and says "well katniss after you blacked out glad pushed peeta into the street and a car hit peeta!" I start tearing up and say "Where is he? is he ok?" and haymitch says "katniss Peeta has........

"has what?" I ask. " peeta has slipped into a coma!"