New wedding

Katniss POV

Today is my wedding day! Or should I say a redo of a wedding thanks to gale. But I am still a little nervous but very excited. This time our wedding is going to be in the evening at the meadow so we can see the sunset. My prep team comes in and gets me ready and then before I know it I'm walking down the isle with haymitch! Peeta and I say our vows. then I hear the words I have been waiting to hear for a long time " you may kiss the bride!" peeta pulls me with one hand around the back of my neck and the other around the back of my waist as he leans down and kisses me. Then we go of to our honeymoon. peeta still won't tell me where we are going though. When the train stops Peeta tells me to close my eyes. and I do and he picks me up bridal style. Once we get to where ever we are going he puts me down and tells me to open my eyes. When I open my I see the most beautiful beach there is. "It's beautiful with the sunset just over the beach!" I say and peeta says "yes but not as beautiful as you!" I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek as a thanks. "katniss?" "yes" "would you ever want children?" I look at him. and I just sit there and think. i am too nervous that they would be taken away from me. and Im not ready. or I'm not ready yet. " umm no, not now at least, but maybe when I'm ready!" and say I look at him and see that he has hurt in his eyes and I know having children is his dream. but I can't give him that at least not yet. i still feel bad though. "I'm sorry peeta!? I say. "You don't have to be sorry katniss, as long as I have you is all that matters!" I look up at those beautiful bright blue eyes. and give him a sweet passionate kiss. then we go back to a hotel and fall asleep in each other's arms.

(Sorry for such a boring chapter.)