Does it ever end

Katniss POV

"Always" I hear peeta respond. I jump up and nearly attack peeta with a hug and kiss. But of course he doesn't hesitate to respond. I take peeta home. Soon the kids, peeta and I are watching TV when there was a breaking news. "hello people of panam we have a new president and her name is president Caroline snow." the news reporter says and I almost instantly start sobbing. When Caroline appears on the screen "hello panam I am your new president and I will be introducing the 76th annual hunger games. Except the ages have been moved to ages 4 to 30. And the reaping will be in 2 weeks. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor." Caroline says with a smirk. ( don't know if I mentioned it but Lily is now 5 and Ryan is 4. I know that's kinda impossible since it hasn't been that since they have had kids but just pretend ) Peeta wraps his arms around me and try's to comfort me but nothing is working. "mommy what's the hunger games?" Lily asks! "Well pumpkin when your mommy and I were teenagers we lived in 12 but we were very poor and were always starving with no food. and they have what's called a reaping where they pick one boy and one girl from each district to fight in an arenas to the death!" peeta says and the kids both start crying and soon peeta is trying to comfort us all but I know that he needs comforting to. I can't risk him or my kids dying. I have now made a promise to myself that I will protect them no matter what even if it means me loosing my life.