Chapter Seven:

Mi-Chi's POV

My status had changed from Royal to Rebel after I had shown who I was truly was. I earned many names, Queen Rebel, Baddy, Wolf or Alpha. They get interesting, the day after when I had come out the boys met me in front of the school holding gifts in their hands we had walked to visit Byung-hee, as the next day passed the boys and I would keep him company. It was finally the last night of Byung-Hee sleeping in the hospital.

"Alright Byung-hee, we are going to head home we will be here bright and early to pick you up," I say standing up from my chair that sat next to his bed. My wrist quickly being grabbed.

"Stay here for the night. Let my guys bring us both clothes tomorrow. Just give them your key."

"Hell no," I say quickly pulling away, it's not the fact it's sleeping in the same room. That is nothing since passed relationships I have done some...stuff. It's just I don't want them snooping. Wait, the mask is in my purse, so I don't think they'll find anything that can blow my cover.

"Please Mi~" Byung-hee said and I felt my heart stop for a second until it sunk.

"Don't call me that." I snap, which causes the boys in the doorway and Byung-hee to look at me in shock "S-Sorry...I just don't like anyone calling me that nickname..um yeah I'll stay here." 

I quickly go to my bag pulling out my keys, I tossing them to Ji-Hyuk.

"Don't lose my keys," I say blankly as he nods and they all leave. I walked myself to the chair, sitting down Byung-hee and I make direct eye contact.

"Tomorrow we are all going shopping, okay?" I say slouching in the chair

"For what?" 

"Just trust me, idiot." I close my eyes inhaling

"So Mo-Cho, when do I get to meet Siren?" I opened one eye seeing him staring at me with sparks in his eyes, a kid in a candy store. That is what he reminds me of.

"Hm, I'll contact her sometime soon. Now Byung-hee gets some sleep."

"You really going to sleep in the chair?" 

"Yes, now seriously go to bed." After a bit, it was silents...

Hyung-Soo's POV

We all finally reached our neighborhood from the hospital, Byung-hee is coming home tomorrow.

"Hey, guys should we get our Mi-Chi's clothes now instead of the morning. And plus I am curious on what the place looks and I can't wait any longer." Kyung-Jong wines as we were just standing in the staircase.

"Yeah, let's get her clothes," I say afterward because I am curious on what her house looks like. We all walked up the stairs watching Ji-Hyuk unlock the door, as we walked in the lights were flicked on. Her closet door was open exposing different styles of clothes and shoes that were lined on the ground. There were dirty clothes filling the hamper that sat in the corner and some clothes on the ground around it.

"Hey, guys look at this!" I turned my head seeing Kyung-Jong waving a picture around, we all walked to him as he held it up.

It showed Mi-Chi and a guy who was a few years older than her, the guy looked much like her besides she had green eyes. He wore swim trunks as Mi-Chi wore a black two-piece. He was carrying her bridal style their hair damped and wild. They both had large smiles on their faces. He looks familiar.

I looked away from the photo, my eyes landing on a corner where a guitar case was hidden by random junk. I walked towards it pulling it out, I unzipped the case seeing a beautiful Acoustic-electric guitar. I pulled it out, that's when I noticed a carving, it said Let yourself get lost in the music Mi.