Chapter Seventeen:

Mi-Chi's POV

The car had pulled to a stop once we had arrived, one of the men in black opened the door. I let the boys of GOT7 exit the car before I followed, taking the lead as they looked a little shocked to see the large private land with a Korean Traditional home. Let's just say a traditional home isn't cheap especially at how large ours is.  Walking down the stone bath the workers were lined in a straight line, bowing in sinc,

"Welcome back Princess Yin." I bowed my head before walking into the main building stopping at the door.

"Boys stay here." I walked inside seeing my parents sitting there talking with another man.

"Sorry to bother you guys. I just wanted to inform you that I arrived and I brought a few friends. That'll be all."I bowed before walking outside seeing the guys looking around and if they were kids at an amusement park. I couldn't help but chuckle, I walked passed them feeling their eyes on my back following soft footsteps.

"Princess Yin, you are on time. Good." Lin says as a small smile appears on his lips

"Yeah and I have a few friends." I say before taking my shoes of as I stepped onto the black and silver mat.  Seeing Lin focusing on the door as they walked in.

"You boys, go sit over there and look pretty and don't distract my student." He growled leaving the boys only to nod and listen to his orders.

Jackson's POV

We all sat down watching Mi and the older guy talking. Until he through a punch at her as she quickly dodged Mark stood up.

"Mark remember she is training."BamBam says calmly our eyes locked on their movements. She had quickly thrown the guy over her shoulder.  Her breathing was heavy. I looked at my phone seeing it's already been an hour of them fighting. I suppose we all were to focused on their movement to even notice the time slip away. Mi-chi gave a small victory dance before the guy did some weird move within a flash and Mi-chi laid on the mat a small groan escaping her lips.

"What type of shit is that!"She yelled sitting up a little. She quickly stood up while wrapping her legs around the guys leg before making him fall to the ground screaming as you hear a popping noise.

"Shit Lin,are you alright?" She asked going to his side

"You don't need anymore training for combat...just go get someone." He groaned. She rushed towards the door opening it.

"Aye Lin is hurt!" Few seconds later two men in black came in lifting Lin up.

"Practice is done." The guy, Lin says as the door shuts Mi-Chi stands there sighing.

"So you know how to fight?" Mark questions she turns around and smiles

"I've known how to fight for years, Ri taught me before he went to the army. But I don't exactly know what to do now since training is over. We usually practice for a few more hours."

"Well my daughter. Since you have obviously finished your combat training you'll be getting rewarded. Each task you complete the bigger your reward." Mi-Chi looks at the door where an older man stood his hair greased back as he wore a white button up shirt with black pants. Pulling an envelope out of his back pocket seeing it looking rather full.

"I'm proud of you Mi-Chi." We looked at her as she took the envelope smiling, before embracing the man in a hug.

"Thank you papa. For just saying you are proud of me is an award."

Mi-Chi's POV

It's true when I say that it's an enough award to say you are proud of me. I haven't heard someone say that to me for a long time. But hearing now everything seems better, and I already feel happier. After letting go of the long embrace my papa smiled before walking out.

"Dinner will be done in about two hours how about you explore and have fun."I nodded as he ruffled my hair. Opening the envelope I see a large amount of cash and a few tickets to a private resort. Seven tickets to be exact so I can invite six friends. I bet the Eye Candy boys would want to go, wait I'm mad at them well I'm mad at Byung-hee. Got7 has seven members so I can't give it to them and BAP has six members but I'm mad at them too.

Ugh I'll figure something out. Maybe I could buy an extra ticket for myself and give the tickets to GOT7. They are easy to relax too but Kyung-jong would be sad if he couldn't go but if he was able to he'd be so adorable with his happy child-like actions. You know what I'll just think about it.

"Come hither children we are going to tour the grounds." I smile sliding the envelope in my waistband under my shirt.

For the two hours we toured and then played ping pong. Which I lost every time since I don't really know how to play but it was still fun out of everyone Yugyeom won.

"Yugy~"I wined sneaking my arms around his waist as I gave a small cake cry "teach me your ways so I can leave these fuckers in the dust."

"Maybe some other time I promise." Yugy chuckles using me as his arm rest as soon as I let go of him and stood up straight. Giving a dirty look for making me feel more like a short stack of pancakes.

"You better if not I will key every car you own." I have an innocent smile as we joined my parents for dinner. While they introduced themselves I just ignored them an dug into the sushi, streak, salad. Whatever was on the table really I had on my plate. And my mind wondered around...

B.A.P, GOT7 and Eye Candy, all three are bands each band I either dated or had something with them. I guess my type are people in bands, drummers bang hard, guitarist finger good and vocals are good with the dirty talk. Pianist are good with fingers too. It need help but people and bands are hot. How did I even date Mark and Daehyun? That's going to bother me because I don't remember much of it or I'm secretly remembering everything.

_______

A/N: SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER. I ACTUALLY AM FULLY RECOVERING FROM BEING SICK, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I ASKED THIS GUY I LIKE TO HOMECOMING HE SAID YES AND THAN HE WAS GOING TO ASK ME OUT HOMECOMING NIGHT BUT HE ASKED ME 9:10:2018 BUT I DID HIM STUPID AND TOLD HIM I'LL GIVE HIM AN ANSWER TO HIS QUESTION TO HOMECOMING BUT I DID IT TODAY SO NOW IT IS OFFICAL.  THIS IS OUR SECOND TIME DATING THE FIRST TIME WE BROKE UP BECAUSE WE NEVER SAW EACH OTHER, AND ITS FUNNY BEVAUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS MAY 21ST, HIS IS AUGUST 21ST AND WHEN WE FIRST STARTED DATING BEFORE WE BROKE UP THE DATE WAS MARCH 21ST. WHICH IS MIND BLOWN 😂 WELL ILL UPDATE SOON WITH A LONGER CHAPTER, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT!