Chapter Twenty-Five:

Mi-Chi's POV

It's Saturday now, I didn't think that the week would finish so quickly. Late night practices for singing and dancing for the opening. I wasn't exactly tired, even though I had only slept five hours this entire week. Trying to figure out what song I should sing. Then I was taken to go shopping for clothes and stuff they said I needed. The boys and I were practicing before performing tonight.  It'll be all on television and people can come and go. 

"Guys I'm going to use the bathroom," I say walking out down the hallway, I wonder if they'll be watching...

Mark's POV

We all sat there drinking water, joking around with each other. Until we all went silent when we heard a small jingle. We all looked at each other and then at Mi's phone. I pressed the home button, seeing she had a text from Ha-Jin. The boy from Eye Candy. I growl than noticing her lock screen was a picture of her and the boys.

I unlocked her phone, kinda figured she'd have the same password from Middle School. I go into her messages.

"Mark, what are you doing?" Yugyeom asked I looked at him.

"I want to know what those stupid boys from Eye Candy want." I say opening the message "Hey, Mi. Are you doing okay? Ji-Hyuk and I talked about realized on why you did it, we are trying to convince the others but we  miss you."

"Aish these boys don't know that they lost." I deleted the message turning her phone off as I raised the water bottle to my lips.

I sat there looking at him, wanting to say something but at the same time. If she found out that they missed her, even if it's only two of them. She's probably go back. And wouldn't be around or have us around anymore. Her and I never were close but now that we are I don't think I could stand having her like we knew nothing of each other.

-

Ha-Jin's POV

Hours passed, I saw her read it but never replied. It makes sense that she won't talk to us after what we did to her. Even I had realized her situation, if I was in her shoes sooner I would've done the same.

I turn on the television, seeing the news. The only channel we have.

"We are coming to you live in America! Rumors have been saying they had seen the Siren in America! But here is a show for you guys!" The news lady says, she's new.

The camera was zoomed with a girl in the middle of the stage with a single spotlight on her, back facing the camera. Her hair was wavy and long, she wore white skinny jeans and a black shirt that said Fuck U. Music started to play, she slowly started dancing guy's dancing to her only to be pushed away. She turned around walking more towards the camera. Everyone started screaming, as she started to sing

"Couldn't sleep last night

Waking up in cold sweats, reading your last line
Now it's six in the morning
And I'm staring at the side of the bed that you're not in
I wonder where you're waking
Wonder if you're all alone
Don't you wish you could just be right here
Waking up where you belongWhy you playin' hard to get?
Never had to wait this long before
Never been the type to fight for more
Waking up with no regrets
Isn't that what we do this for?
Isn't that what we do this for?So let me take you to my room
I'll give you what you need
I just want to take you home with me
I just want to take this to another level
Get you high off my intensity
I just want to take you home with me
I just want to give you that (breakfast in bed)," She was dancing with the guys, her movements hypnotizing anyone who watched,
"You home with me
I just want to give you that (breakfast in bed)
You home with me
I just want to give you that (breakfast in bed)
You home with me
I just wanna get you home with me (breakfast in bed)
I just want to give you that
I just want to give you thatWhy you makin' me beg?
You ain't gotta do me like that, boy it ain't fair
I been trying my hardest
Last week you was on it and you wouldn't stop calling
I know what you're thinking
Don't want to make it serious
But we don't need a title for what we got here
And the rest is up to usWhy you playin' hard to get?
Never had to wait this long before
Never been the type to fight for more
Waking up with no regrets
Isn't that what we do this for?
Isn't that what we do this for?So let me take you to my room
I'll give you what you need
I just want to take you home with me
I just want to take this to another level
Get you high off my intensity
I just want to take you home with me
I just want to give you that (breakfast in bed)
You home with me
I just want to give you that (breakfast in bed)
You home with me
I just want to give you that (breakfast in bed)
You home with me
I just wanna get you home with me (breakfast in bed)
I just want to give you that
I just want to give you that," She was at the edge of the stage singing the lyrics with all her heart as if she meant it."On a silver platter when you wake up
High into my realm I wanna take ya
Got a lot of tricks, let me break you off
You know what time it is when I take it off
Boy you know I got a lot to offer,
I ain't never gonna stop you when you wanna come get it
Just I know I keep it real tight so you can stay
For the night wake up, breakfast in bedSo let me take you to my room
I'll give you what you need
I just want to take you home with me
I just want to take this to another level
Get you high off my intensity
I just want to take you home with me
I just want to give you that (breakfast in bed)I don't want to sound crazy but
I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page
If it's me it's, it's only me
You and me
Yeah?" She dropped her arm, the lights slowly turning off as it was nothing but blackness.

Everyone was cheering and clapping, a spotlight turning on and Mi stood there still with the mask that covered her identity. Her emerald eyes piercing out more than usual but yet they looked dull.

"Hello Everyone, As you probably well know I am Siren. And this concert was put together for you guys by the big boss J.Y Park. It was to tell you all that I am now part of the JYP Entertainment. Well, I hope you guys enjoy the show." She bowed before she gave a light jog off the stage.

Shortly GOT7 ran on stage and began, I was about to change until Mi-Chi ran back on with a headpiece, I mic near her mouth as she wore something different, it was a long black dress. She began dancing with them, singing with them. With each solo, the guy would do a dance with her. Her standing in the middle, they all danced closer to her still singing, she wasn't seeable. When the beat dropped they moved away exposing her wearing fishnet tights, black ripped shorts and a white shirt that tied around her neck with a jean jacket on. As they all started to dance with each other, the crowd going wild with the quick dress change. She was leading them, all of them staring at her as she did her own solo dance, singing with them. But then she was just dancing as each solo the guys danced near each other, as the person singing the solo stared at Mi-Chi. All of the coming back into a group, he became mellow and her voice crashing with theirs made goosebumps crawl against my skin. Though it crashed it sounded perfect. 

"What are you watching?" I turn my head seeing Hyun-soo, I swallowed trying to find the remote as he stared at the screen. The song ended which caused me to look only to see all of them on one knee facing Mi. Once I finally found the remote I turned the television off.

I heard him sigh,

"I miss her but she looks happy now." Hyun-Soo sits on the couch staring at the black screen

"You should've seen her solo. She looked happy but at the same time her eyes looked different from when she was happy with us."

"She's probably tired. She was there for a week. And they already had a concert. Memorizing dances and songs." 

"That's true. I don't think she wants anything to do with us anymore. I texted her earlier, and she read it but never replied." I sigh leaning my head back to stare at the ceiling.

"She is probably hurt or mad. I mean we didn't even put ourselves in her shoes." 

Yeah, I know...that's why I miss her like crazy. She was always fun to hang around, she made sure we didn't get in trouble. She was always there when we needed her, but when she needs us the most we were never there. We are some friends. We took advantage of her, we are in depth to her. She gave us a place to practice, new instruments. She saved Byung-Hee's life and she even knew who the boys were and kicked their ass for us, so we didn't get in trouble. But all we ever did, was drink, eat, and pushed her to sing with us in the band battle at the end of the year. Ignoring the fact that if she sings everyone would know she is Siren, everyone would know who she was and she wouldn't be able to sing to let go of her feelings.

What type of friends are we? 

We are the selfish friends...

========================

HERE ARE THE SHIP VOTE UPDATE, NOT A HUGE DIFFERENCE BUT IT IS THERE. ALSO I WANT TO APOLOGIES FOR THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW IT ISN'T THE GREATEST BUT BEAR WITH ME MY LITTLE CUBS! ALRIGHT SO SCORES~

Yugyeom x Mi-Chi= YugyMi (7)

Do-Il x Mi-Chi= DoMi (8)

Byung-Hee x Mi-Chi= ByuMy (7)

Hyun-Soo x Mi-Chi= HyuChi (3)

Jin-Young x Mi-Chi= JiMi (2)

JB x Mi-Chi= JBMC (0)

Mark x Mi-Chi= MaChi (0)

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! LOVE YOU GUYS! I'LL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER!!~~~ 

PLEASE 

COMMENT

VOTE

AND SHARE WITH OTHERS! <3

-SHORT STACK OF PANCAKES SIGNING OUT~