Chapter Eleven:

Mi-Chi's POV

Today I woke up late, my first day back to school in a while and I am late. Let me get this straight I don't really care that I am going to be late. It's just my brother hasn't contacted me since the ball on Friday. He just kinda vanished and it was really pissing me off. I roll off my head laying on the cold floor before I actually decided to get up. I slid on a pair of black jeans, and my uniform shirt and jacket. I'm not in the mood to wear a skirt so they are going to have to suck it up because, in my opinion, it's not fair. Why do guys get to wear pants and girls skirts? As I grabbed my phone and earbuds, I slid my shoes on checking the time.

"Aish! I am not even a little late! I need to see Ri!" I yelled running out my door, I ran down the street reaching the busy streets. I could not stop running, if I don't make it by this period I won't see him for the rest of the day. As I saw the school in view I started to sprint running across the street not looking at all. Hearing honks I made it on the other side completely fine. I quickly ran up the stairs, as I stopped squatting down as I caught my breath. I made my way to the cafeteria, seeing my brother and Chanchan eating together. I gave a light jog quickly taking my seat in the empty chair.

"Morning Ri, how come you didn't contact me after the ball?" I asked, he stared at me but didn't say anything he just focused on me.

Ri's POV

Friday Night At Ball after Eye Candy took out Mi-Chi.

"Mom, why do you hate Mi-Chi so much?" I asked looking at the women, she sighed.

"Let's talk in private." She whispered as she started to walk out, "Please everyone continue to enjoy yourselves."

I followed behind my mom as we walked up the staircase entering a private office. I sat down watching her go to her desk. She pulled out a large envelope, walking back to me she sets in in front of me.

"What is that?" I questioned, "What does that have to do with you hating your own daughter."

"She's not my daughter. She actually isn't blood-related to us at all. Her real father was best friends with your father. Her father is the leader of one of the strongest mob gangs. There is the Jang Mob and then the Yin Mob those two mobs are partners and you don't want to mess with them. Mi-Chi's mother, on the other hand, was a famous singer but then the label dropped her after she became pregnant. After she was born her, someone had threatened Mi-Chi's life so her mother and her father asked your dad to care for Mi-Chi, he said they would come back to get their daughter. Your father agreed without even asking if I was alright with it. So we raised Yin Mi-Chi as a Yang."

"Wait so Mi-Chi's real name is Yin Mi-Chi and her father is the leader of the Yin Gang. And Mr.Yin was friends with my dad?"

"Yes. They became best friends after finding out each other's last name which was Yin and Yang, they were partners in crime. I didn't like Mi-Chi only because your father cared for her more than me. I was jealous of a little girl."

"I don't believe you," I say glaring at her, she sighs sliding the envelope closer to me. I looked at her as she nodded, I took a deep breath taking out the paperwork. Seeing a women holding Mi-Chi, smiling in a hospital room with a built man next to him. Looking at the white paper reading Contract. Briefly reading it, it said that the Yang family will watch over Yin Mi-Chi until her 18th birthday.' 

I couldn't help but laugh, "It makes sense why she is so rebellious now."

"I guess I never realized how mean I was to her, I was just mad because he let his life go to protect her. I am horrible."